Iran Shines It On

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrawDown, Aug 22, 2006.

1. traderob

traderob

I think if a nuclear device is detonated in New York (or even simultaneous devices in London, NY, LA ) there will be a reaction towards less appeasement of Islamic aims.

#21     Aug 22, 2006
  2. Wow bsmeter I just thought you were incredibly stupid, I didn't know you were a bigot as well. A compilation of your posts reveal you are a self professed Bush hating, liberal, warmonger, jew bashing, conspiracy professing, half-wit. What a combination. How do you do it. Do you also dress in womens cloths ?

#22     Aug 22, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

Nah, I guess I just smartened up and figured out what the fuck is going on. Christians have been dying long enough fighting wars started by and instigated by Jews. Are you a Zionist? I kind of suspect you are. All the armchair whores are.

#23     Aug 23, 2006
  4. asurania

asurania

There is a saying:

1. Don't watch the news and you are uniformed
    2. Watch the news and you are misinformed

So what you see on, BBC, CBC, CNN, Al-jezera throw that out
    and actually read polotical books, and acadmic readings, schoarly readings....etc..the stuff that you would have to read if you were in university and doing a research paper

now that out of the way

If iran was givien nuclear techonolgy big deal..if they have nucleaer weaposn big deal

why can one country and not the other...
    its just a perception that the west can have it and not the eastern countries, iran, north korea..etc

also back in the days...if the west didn't like some one call them a communist, now if they don't like someone call them a terroist

lets look at hezbollah...

they give aid and charity to lebanon...
    and they fighting lebnon..because israel won't live there country..

most people think after isreal withdraw after the first war they were not in the country

wrong....israel always made incursions in lebanon, and they also arrested people in lebanon for no apprent reason..or just on suspension...in lebanon before the current war in the current war, and after the cease fire..

all hezballah wants is to release those prisonner, and to make sure no isreael soldier is in LEABNON.

you really want to calm down sitution...in the middle east

isreal can go back to 1967 border...and give palestine there own country...

but this is what ISREAL beleifs...and was said back before isreal was ever a country

we will go kick the palestine of there land, and those who remain..we will use the military to guide them into obidence till they walk around with no political ambitions...once that happens will give them some automany to control some civic roles like matintaining some sweage and water system

Now tell me why do half the world hate ISREAL?
    and Why doesn't the MEDIA tell you the real history?

Also another thing to keep in perspective.... which throws everything out of wack

Canada, United States, Great Britain, Iran..etc each country wiill do what is good for there own country, not another country..

It just happens to be lable IRAN, Syria ..axis of evil just ensures The intrest of the United States and there citizen...There is nothing evil about those country... but the united states just spins and makes the media report it as if those countrys are evil

Ask your self WHY?

And don't look at the media for answears

-----------------------------------------------------

#24     Aug 23, 2006
  5. bsmeter

bsmeter

"Incursions" my ass. The ZioNazis ( ZIOnist + ashkeNAZI) were instigating for a war ever since big brother invaded Iraq. The last straw for the hezzies was the fact the ZioNazis kidnapped the sons of one of their leaders.

The reason the zio's wanted to instigate a "low level" conflict with the hezzies was to be able to decimate the hezzie stock pile of missiles. So when big brother invades Iran and shuts down oil production like they did in Iraq, the Iranian hezzie proxy won't have anything to retaliate with. This was also a tactical "experiment" to finesse the Iran invasion this November. Big brother is planning to shut down both Iraqi and Iranian oil production to drive prices even higher. I could go into the reason why, but then I would be divulging the reasons behind my largest trade ever.

#25     Aug 23, 2006
  6. Roberk:

I don't think we will let it go that far down the road. I think our intelligence, or more likely Israeli intell, will determine whether and when, the Iranians are close to building a transportable weapon. If they get to a specific line in the sand as regards that kind of technology, I would assume that one way or another we will have to "punch their ticket". I would expect either a first strike by the Israelis or delivery of a series of tactical nuclear weapons from high altitude via B-1, the military's version of Fedex Overnight Delivery. At that point Israel would have to occupy Iran and take over the goverment until things stabilized. About half of the population would have been vaporized in the process and some portion of the country would be uninhabitable.
    Really too bad, but then that walking jockstrap of a dictator is just asking for it. I say give him his birthday present early....Drop a Saddam buster on him...

Steve

#26     Aug 23, 2006
  7. Transportable weapon?
    Its called a DONKEY, dumbass.

#27     Aug 23, 2006
  8. traderob

traderob

I think any good intelligence will have to come from Israel.
    I read "See No Evil: The True Story of a Ground Soldier in the CIA's War Against Terrorism" on a plane flight from China in the weekend. Telling example: Bob Baer, the author, is onto some terrorist lead and asks for more resources. Request denied, but he is offered a 4 man team to explain sexual harassment issues to his staff.
    Jesus if they had had the level of spy network that a superpower should have then it would have been known that Iraq had no nukes etc and USA could have saved billions, and be better equiped morally to face down Iran.

#28     Aug 23, 2006
  9. Unfortunately, by then it will be too late.

Say it happens - what does the CIC do (if he's still alive)? No knowledge of where the bomb(s) came from or which group detonated it/them. Does he thus nuke the entire Middle East? Of course not. Say we do know it was Al Qaeda. Who then do we nuke? Pakistan?

The terrorists will have us by the balls. They will have merely to detonate another bomb or two in other large US cities and before you know it we'll all be singing Allah's praises and bowing toward Mecca four times a day.

#29     Aug 23, 2006
  10. You're sugggesting that KJI wouldn't sell nuclear weapons to Iran because he would fear Iran turning around and using them on him?

If that's what you're saying, I strongly disagree. Assuming this is your point, what on earth would Iran's incentive be to nuke North Korea??

#30     Aug 23, 2006