Iran (Not Israel) offers to help clean up Oil Spill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Emilia, May 4, 2010.

1. Emilia

Emilia

My god look at this. Sea Food cost will increase. Fish meat will have more toxins. This is as bad as it gets

[​IMG]

#11     May 4, 2010
  2. Emilia

Emilia

MunnyHunny Are you aware that Israel Attacked USA on 9/11 to justify wars

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. They turned out to be Mossad Agents, They were released later no questions asked.

[​IMG]

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

#12     May 4, 2010
  3. You post that crap every week.
    Aren't you tired of it already? Haven't you learned your lesson that other people aren't as stupid as you and don't believe something just because david puke wrote it?

#13     May 4, 2010
  4. Emilia

Emilia

Here if proof and witness account (lady that called the cops)

What's wrong can't argue against facts can you ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

You would love to sell us ATTACK IRAN propaganda. You would love to see more death pain and misery. Because that is what you represent.

Death and Predation

#14     May 4, 2010
  5. I don't think they teach such a bizarre fairytale even in the schools in Israel.

Munnyhunny, please find a Native American and give him your house. His people have been living here for more than 3000 years. Also, let him lock you and your family in the basement, and let him shoot at you if you make any noise.

#15     May 4, 2010
  6. joe4422

joe4422

You really should learn the history that you speak of. When the first Zionist arrived in the desolate un named land that at one time thousands of years ago was called Israel, the local Arabs were very happy they'd come.

The Zionist moved onto land that no one was using. It was desolate swamp and deserted desert. Thousand's died from Malaria improving the land. It wasn't until the Zionist, under the same squatter laws that exist in ever civilized country today, had built something out of nothing, that a problem arose. The Arab men, who sat around all day drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and raping young girls, were jealous. They wanted the new improved land for themselves, and decided to kill the new people. Everything afterwards is history.

Today, the Israelis still continue to build and create and economy where there is virtually nothing, and the Arabs still sit around smoking cigarettes, raping young girls, drinking coffee, and blaming every else that they don't have enough in the world.

If the Israelis were truly evil, you know what they could do? Where do the Palestinians get all the electricity from? Their food, their jobs, their water, their medicines? You guessed it, the evil Israelis. They could simply say fine, don't come on our side, and we won't go on your side, end of story. But they don't.

And you say the media supports Israel? You're on crack. I've never seen a Jew killed by a Palestinian sniper on the front of any newspaper. But on fat Arab woman throws her baby in front of a bullet, and it's all over the world media.

Here's another fact for you. The old city in Jerusalem is one of the holiest places on Earth for many religions. Yet, who has the biggest piece of it? The Arabs. Who has the smallest piece of it? The Jews. See how these poor Arabs get the short end of the stick. Bullshit.

Have a walk through the old city. Walk through the Christian sections and the Jewish sections, and see how clean, beautiful and well kept everything is. Then walk through the Arab section. It's an absolute shit hole. Full of men in coffee shops, drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes, and checking out 7 year old girls that they might be able to marry and rape.

That's my rant.

#16     May 4, 2010
  7. Emilia

Emilia

but how are arabs different from jews

Here is what Jews that hold power think behind closed doors about Christians and everyone else.

[​IMG]

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      66.9 KB
      Views:
    #17     May 4, 2010
  8. I get it. Tag team. Laser is stupid and Emilia is stupider.
    More opinions disguised as facts.
    The Americans took America from the Indians.
    The "Israelis" did no such thing. If you knew even a little history, Balfour Declaration, etc., you would either understand how uninformed you are or admit that you are another dave puke spammer.

#18     May 4, 2010
  9. Eloquent and accurate.
    Well said.

#19     May 4, 2010
  10. Emilia

Emilia

So is this quote by Jewish Leadership
    (he is basically saying I should be dead because I am non Jew)
    [​IMG]

• 2.jpg
      File size:
      56.7 KB
      Views:
    #20     May 4, 2010