Iran May Attack Israel First

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 5, 2012.

1. What would you do if there was a draft, CowardTraderDud? Run to Canada?

#31     Feb 6, 2012
  2. Go to Canada, maybe... I'll say I'm a conscientous objector... If not... I'll go to jail. Canada isn't really an option, they'll be involved in this as well and I think that they're deporting deserters anyway...

#32     Feb 6, 2012
  3. @ Trader666...

So why do you want it so bad...? Serious question here... Are you going to fight...?

#33     Feb 6, 2012
  4. Then I hope they put you in jail, CowardTraderDud, so you can be the bitch you were always meant to be.
    I don't "want it so bad" CowardTraderDud but if we need to do it, we need to do it. If they need me absolutely, even though I've already done a lot more than my "fair share."

#34     Feb 6, 2012
  5. The Iranians are crazy, but they're not stupid. They won't attack Israel first. It's no secret that Israel keeps a large part of their nuclear arsenal on submarines, disguised ships at sea, aircraft in the air and other locations outside of Israel. Even if Iran launched a successful attack against Israel, they would still catch hell from the scores of nuclear weapons that would rain down on them from all directions.

#35     Feb 6, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

This. I can't help to think the Ayatollahs are playing the Jew card like Saddam did: hype an exaggerated threat to rally support behind their unpopular Government. We're clearly the aggressors here. But Iran knows they can't touch Israel. If Iran dropped one abomb on Israel, the Jews would parking lot their entire country. Everyone knows that.

#36     Feb 6, 2012
  7. Mvector

Mvector

I am more than willing to participate in US Constitutional actions - as a blind dedicated "boot licker" you can partake in their criminal central banker lead wars - be my guest! ;-)

keep licking those boots! num num num num num!

#37     Feb 6, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Supporting your country by participating in the military when needed is NOT bootlicking.

I remember people like you who spat on returning combat veterans from Vietnam because you foolishly equated them with a government policy you didn't like.

People like you need to be deported to some some place like China or North Korea until you learn to respect the freedoms you have and the costs to keep them.

#38     Feb 6, 2012
  9. Think again... That's science fiction...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/05/us-iran-nuclear-israel-idUSTRE8140BG20120205

Besides none of that matters because Iran doesn't have the bomb...

Piss off... It's a free country, I don't have to fight and kill people if I don't want to...! I'd fight for an issue that I believe in but I ain't fucking dying for Israel!

#39     Feb 6, 2012
  10. Translation: Mvector is a coward who tries to obfuscate his Islamofascist bootlicking.

#40     Feb 6, 2012