Iran May Attack Israel First

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Sounds more like you Paultards LACK the guts to fight for your country.

#21     Feb 6, 2012
  2. I'm not advocating war with anybody...! Why the hell would I want to fight Iran...?

What we're saying is... If you want to fight them... Why don't you fight them all by yourselves...!? Seems fair to me!

#22     Feb 6, 2012
  3. +1....except....Ron Paul DID sign those papers.

Edit, I finished the thread. I see. Paul supporter push for what they themselves will not commit to.

#23     Feb 6, 2012
  4. Of course you're not... not even when it's necessary, CowardTraderDud.

#24     Feb 6, 2012
  5. I'm not knocking Paul for his service.

#25     Feb 6, 2012
  6. That's just it... It isn't necessary... Neither was Iraq for that matter...

#26     Feb 6, 2012
  7. I made an edit.

#27     Feb 6, 2012
  8. Who cares what he or you are interested in? When your country needs you or calls you, you go whether you agree with it not, CowardTraderDud.

#28     Feb 6, 2012
  9. You don't know whether Iran is or not. And Iraq has nothing to do with it, CowardTraderDud.

#29     Feb 6, 2012
  10. WTF are you even talking about...? This is going to be a big cluster fuck if it ever does start... AND I don't even think that we're right here... We'll be breaking quite a few international laws. You can forget it. It will be one big mess.

If you guys really want it, you can have it...!

Right man... Neither do you...! AND the track record of the administration is 0-2 so far! So why would you even believe them..? You wanna make it 0-3...!?

#30     Feb 6, 2012