Iran May Attack Israel First

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

"The 1972 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XX Olympiad, was an international multi-sport event held in Munich, West Germany, from August 26 to September 11, 1972. The killings of 11 Israeli athletes by Palestinian gunmen in an event known as the Munich massacre took center stage."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Summer_Olympics

#11     Feb 6, 2012
  2. How about all the Americans they've killed in Iraq and Afghanistan with their IED support?

#12     Feb 6, 2012
  3. I'd be willing to commit you to it. Or to a mental institution.

#13     Feb 6, 2012
  4. Perfect.
    But before me, make sure that your sons and daughters, your nephews and nieces, and more importantly, you, go to the recruiting centers and sign em up.

Fucking neocon warmongering chickenhawks love to send other people into battle. Never have the gulions to step up and fight themselves. See the US Congress.

When the only veteran in the Pub Primary is marginalized for his Constitutional foreign policy, you know the End of America is nigh.

#14     Feb 6, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The reason Ron Paul can't win any primaries is nut-covered cheese logs like you.

You seem unable to state what you want the US or Israel to do so I'll assume your empty head is devoid of ideas. I'll assume you want Iran to build nuclear weapons and I'll assume you want Israel destroyed.

All anger no brains and an anti-semite to boot.

#15     Feb 6, 2012
  6. Mvector

Mvector

Ron Paul supporters actually know how the US Constitution is suppose to work when it comes to war declarations. We are also not AIPAC ring kissers who have "kill everyone but us" fear response blood lust mind programming from the establishment group think.

Ron Paul supporters are the only true free thinkers who have the GUTS to trust the US Constitution and the proper process to decide on war - we are not "controlled" by our fears - we are controlled by our faith in something that has honorable foundations! :cool:

#16     Feb 6, 2012
  7. What "deepest Iranian projects"...? This goes along well with Powell's statement on "moving labs of death" that Iraq was supposed to have and "Osama is in Afghanistan"... The Iraqis said they don't have WMDs and they didn't... The Taliban said they don't have Osama and they didn't. The Iranians said they don't have a bomb project and guess what... They don't...!

Either way the "administration" is 0-2 in fighting off the threat of America's "James Bond" villains... Much like the villains in James Bond, the threat is fictional. I mean come on... Moving labs making biological weapons (Iraq), underground reactors to make nuclear weapons (Iran)....!??? Really...? AND here I was thinking that they were practically third world and we didn't have to fear their capabilities.

I ain't fighting in this war if there is one...

:D

Agreed...! Let the assholes fight first. Lead by example! Either way I ain't going to follow. :D BUT at least put your money where your mouth is.

#17     Feb 6, 2012
  8. I've already more than done my part you chickenshit. Time for internet blowhards like you to do yours.

#18     Feb 6, 2012
  9. I figured as much, CowardTraderDud.

#19     Feb 6, 2012
  10. I think he already pointed out that he isn't interested in fighting Iran... Why the hell would he have to do his part...? His part in what...? Something that he doesn't agree with...? Why the hell would anyone do that...?

#20     Feb 6, 2012