Iran leader says Israel's destruction 'imminent

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by bat1, Feb 7, 2010.

1. There won't be any world war involving Iran you dumb a$*** unless you want it, Iran is insignificant and its people do not want war anyway. Americans want war, I have come to believe the biggest danger to humanity comes from America. Since you are so worried about Iran developing nuclear tech for peaceful purpose, may I remind you that the US is the one and only nation which developed the atomic bomb and dropped it needlessly on Japan for the sake of experimentation, arguably commiting a crime against humanity. But this is not in the history books because the US and the allies won WWII. If there is a WWIII which I doubt look to China , the US and Russia.

#11     Feb 8, 2010
  2. pspr

pspr

It's narrow minded thinking from people like you that allowed Hitler to conquer Europe. Get your head out of your a$$ and wake up to reality.

P.S. No need to reply as I won't be reading any more of your idiotic posts. Consider yourself 'Kicked'.

#12     Feb 8, 2010
  3. You are one ignorant motherfucker who has never been out of his hometown. Off to huff post with ya for further "education".

#13     Feb 8, 2010
  4. Wow like a harmonic bomber. Gann and Nuclear Psychics combined into 1. :D

#14     Feb 8, 2010
  5. Wait til feb 11th, its around the corner....

If its a blow to the west....nothing we can do about it.

Why worry.

#15     Feb 8, 2010
  6. Besides....I think Iran has something coming their way soon.

Arab voices were fanning Middle East war fever Wednesday night, Feb. 3. debkafile's military sources report that not only are Syrian leaders beating war drums - Syrian foreign minister Walid Muallem said in Damascus: "Israelis, do not test the power of Syria since you know the war will move into your cities" - but Egyptian military sources have put out information purporting to outline Israel's preparations to strike Iran.
    They report that the Israeli Navy together with the US Fifth Fleet have for some weeks been charting Persian Gulf waters and Iranian shorelines in preparation for attacks by Israeli naval and special operations forces.

IDF intelligence and special forces officers, they also say, have been marking out routes for their air and ground forces to drive into Iran and hit its nuclear installations.
    According to these Egyptian sources, Saudi Arabia has demanded clarifications from Washington about reported US-assisted Israeli preparations to strike Iran and asks why they were not brought to the notice of Riyadh and the Gulf Arab governments.
    The Saudis added that several Gulf intelligence and naval units had tracked Israeli movements and gathered documentary evidence.
    Some of this information was leaked in Cairo Wednesday night to Shorouk, a publication which Egyptian intelligence often uses as an outlet for information held to be credible.
    Shorouk was first out with the story of the Israeli Air Force attack on Iranian arms convoys in Sudan in January 2009.

#16     Feb 8, 2010
  7. joe4422

joe4422

Israel will need to bomb Iranian nuclear sites before Russia arms Iran with an anti air system, otherwise they won't be able to, or it will atleast be much more costly for them to.

Oil should spike, as should companies selling I hate Jews signs. Also rock quarrys should flouish as Palastenians will need lots of rocks to throw at Jews. Also stores selling virgins should spike. The truth is that most suicide bombers get their virgins the month before blowing themselves up, just in case it's all BS, they still get the satisfaction of 7 women in bed at once.

#17     Feb 8, 2010
  8. There is a 2 for 1 special...

#18     Feb 8, 2010
  9. pspr

pspr

So far, Russia hasn't shipped the S300's to Iran. Iran claims to soon be able to deploy their own advanced anti-aircraft system comparable to the S300 but that is probably just embellishment on their part.

The interesting statement is about what they have planned for February 11th. They've probably got some neat new photoshopped images to show us of their military prowess.

Hopefully, it's NOT some deadly surprise for the thousands of demonstrators that will be in the streets protesting.

http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=168174

#19     Feb 8, 2010