Iran Israel war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mgrund, Mar 8, 2012.

1. I don't mean to be insensitive to my many friends who live in Israel, mostly in Old City part of Jerusalem. I personally hate all the Middle East turbulence, since I learned about it in about 1964.

I just feel a little like I did about the WMD's in Iraq, just not sure if there is a threat or not. I know, we have to fear all this, plan pre-emptive strikes and all that, I just don't see Iran bombing anyone. Assured destruction if they do. Yes, it might then be too late, but with millions of lives at stake, I don't think they'll start it. The 'commies' never did, although they got potentially close during the Cuban missile crisis.

c

#11     Mar 8, 2012
  2. mgrund

mgrund

Forget Israel, its the Russians who have the best secret intelligence in the world- they pissed all over the CIA/MI5/6 during the cold war

#12     Mar 8, 2012
  3. Your next door neighbor has a right within his own private property to buy ten sniper rifles if he chooses to.
    And he especially has a right to buy 10 sniper rifles IF YOU ALREADY HAVE 200 sniper rifles. :/

Iran has a right to build nukes because Israel already has them along with every great power.
    Now to make you really stop and think. They don't even have evidence Iran is building 1 sniper rifle (nuke)

You don't have a right to stage a pre-emptive war just as you don't have a right to come to my house and punch me in the face because you supposedly believe that I will punch you first.

LEGIT WAR is war of Defense, not Offense.

If wars of Offense were legit, governments would not have to stage false flags

If you stand for war with Iran, You stand against the United States economy, stability, peace, democracy, humanity, morality.
    I hope you warmongers believe in God, because it will be that much harder for you to face him when you meet him one day.

Foolish atheists have a good excuse, they will tell God, holy crap we didn't know, What will you tell God for the deaths and suffering you advocated.

Even worse, some people say God is a non nonsense kind a guy when it comes to profound evil. Your life is a test, are you failing right now ?

#13     Mar 9, 2012
  4. Side with the Muslim terrorists in Iran? You wouldn't last long! :D

God bless USA and Israel.

#14     Mar 9, 2012
  5. I agree.

Once we have finished with Iran it will be less developed than Somalia and Afghanistan.

The Iranian muzzie terrorists deserve what we are about to do to them.

#15     Mar 9, 2012
  6. rew

rew

Which so far looks like it would be Iran. Although Iran has plenty of hotheads calling for an end to the Israeli regime when it comes to actually starting a shooting war I'd place my bets on the U.S. first and Israel second.

#16     Mar 9, 2012