Iran Is Ready to Talk About Nuclear Program

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 20, 2012.

1. jem

jem

nice try, but I am not jewish and I am not an evangelical

If Isreal wants to cooperate in keeping the world a bit safer, I think we should work with them.

We just saw what 4 years of apologies did all over the muslim world.
    It top for peace through strength.

#31     Oct 22, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, I thought you were talking about things you could blame Obama for.

#32     Oct 22, 2012
  3. jem

jem

a major part of inflation is caused by the Obama / FED program of spend and debase. (QE)

Obama's crazy spending has surpassed the world desire to buy our debt.
    So the fed had to go about debasing the dollar with QE.
    The dems won't even let a budget get to a vote.

The middle class has been buried the excessive spending of team Obama Pelosi and Reid.

#33     Oct 22, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, the price of oil (priced in USD ya know!) is spiking, thanks to this latest round.

Nevermind that, let's have a look at real inflation by year, shall we?

http://inflationdata.com/inflation/Inflation_Rate/HistoricalInflation.aspx

(For every secret "shadow" site you can mention with inflation numbers different than these, I know two secret "shadow" sites that confirm the data I linked.)

But hey, what good is that data if wages are not inflating also?

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=us&v=67

(Of course, that's the average PPP, your personal results may vary. Sounds like they do.)

#34     Oct 22, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's not a secret shadow site claim that if we calculated inflation the same way we did 20 some odd years ago, the number would be much higher. Revisions in the calculated method were done to assist in providing a lower inflation number because social security is linked to it.

This is a true statement, and not one you are able to refute.

#35     Oct 22, 2012
  6. I don't see HOW you can say he projected weakness in light of the fact
    that Obama:

Raised the Afghan troop levels threefold.

Authorized and commanded a unilateral hit mission is a sovereign country to kill bin Laden.

Heightened sanctions on Iran which has resulted in severe economic pain for the country.

The Israeli defense minister recently stated that cooperation between the US and Israel on defense issues has never been closer.

If Romney had done this, you'd be singing hosannas from coast to coast. "Praise the lord, for he has given us a most righteous leader, our Manifest Destiny is not to be deterred"

The fact is Obama coiuld enact the entirety of the Republican platform, and the Republicans would still excoriate him. The only result would be the Republican would either adopt a new platform, or would deny the one Obama enacted ever actually existed.

You guys must really believe the black man's larger penis myth. Jem, I think you have penis envy.

#36     Oct 22, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Obama wreaks of weakness.

#37     Oct 22, 2012
  8. Tsingy, you don't inspire any enmity in me. Sorry. I'd rather buy you a beer.

#38     Oct 22, 2012