Iran Is Ready to Talk About Nuclear Program

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 20, 2012.

1. There's too much talk here. I say we get on with it and nuke Iran.

#21     Oct 21, 2012
  2. jem

jem

a few take aways
    perhaps sanctions are working but the timing?

a. done to influence election?
    b. prefer to deal with Obama and want him to win?
    c. quid pro quo... perhaps with Russia?
    d. who is likely the better negotiator... community organizer or as Obama would put it an experienced wall street shark willing to take peoples jobs and kill their wives via negotiated buyouts? Romney must be a supreme negotiator.

#22     Oct 21, 2012
  3. He definitely needs to be . . . . the problem is , he isn't. He keeps on lying and flip flopping and you can't do that with the Russians.

#23     Oct 21, 2012

4. What would Romney do with the Mullahs if he were elected, do an LBO of Iran?

#24     Oct 21, 2012
  5. jem

jem

what has Obama done.
    followed congress with sanctions, project weakness, isolate Isreal, sully our reputation, go on an apology tour. Show no spending restraint so the dollar is weaker and the world knows we can no longer afford to conduct foreign policy under his watch.

I think and LBO is a good idea compared to that.

#25     Oct 22, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You are no doubt referring to the dollar vs. that arch-villain China's renminbi.

http://www.indexmundi.com/xrates/graph.aspx?c1=CNY&c2=USD&days=1825

#26     Oct 22, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Don't be stingy. I'll take some of that action.

#27     Oct 22, 2012
  8. If you believe that Iran, North Korea or any other country of that ilk will negotiate in good faith...

... then there's a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.

#28     Oct 22, 2012
  9. Our= zionism?

#29     Oct 22, 2012
  10. jem

jem

another specious argument started with a straw man by the co-founder of KRUD (Krugman - Ricter University of Disinformation. )

no I am talking the dollar to food rate. the dollar to gas rate
    the dollar to insurance rate, the dollar to property tax rate, the dollar to just about everything a family regularly spends money on except for some technology items.

#30     Oct 22, 2012