Iran Is Ready to Talk About Nuclear Program

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Oct 20, 2012.

1. You are dumber than words can describe, and from a man as literate as I, that is a stunning denouncement. Once again, the right has shown a complete suspension of logic and rationality, and now downright commonsense.

Grandluxe, you are such an asshole, I will offer you $10,000 for to meet me in a boxing ring for 10 rounds.

#11     Oct 20, 2012
  2. The Iranian Terror Nation must be nuked before it is too late.

They are a clear and present danger to Israel, our best friend.

Obama is weak and will talk with the Iranians. But Romney is a good leader, who will nuke Iran and save Israel.

Vote for a better future, Vote Romney.

#12     Oct 21, 2012
  3. Even the Israelis think you are a clown.

#13     Oct 21, 2012
  4. Oh shut up.

The USA must either nuke Iran or send a troop surge of 100,000 troops in. The USA needs to defend Israel from the Iranian terror nation.

People like you forget that Wall Street calls the shots. And Wall Street bankers love Israel and have family there.

Until Israel is safe, Wall Street will put the pressure on whichever American leader gets in to be brave and attack Iran. Yes, there will be American military lives lost, but the reward of a safe and secure Israel will be worth it.

#14     Oct 21, 2012
  5. Vertex

Vertex

#15     Oct 21, 2012
  6. Good news. We don't need to talk with the Iranian terrorist fckers. We need to nuke them all the way to their 72 virgins. But Obama the Muzzie won't do it, which is why I'm supporting Romney.

#16     Oct 21, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You making that offer to anyone else?

#17     Oct 21, 2012
  8. Haven't considered anyone else, but would entertain proposals.

#18     Oct 21, 2012
  9. maxpi

maxpi

It's a Muslim thingy. You use peace talks to take a breather and build up your army. Mohammed did it.

BTW, the sanctions weren't "Team Obama's" idea, they were from Europe and it took "Team Teleprompter" a long time to get on board with it...

#19     Oct 21, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

North Korea made a nuclear deal with Bill Clinton, how did that work out?

#20     Oct 21, 2012