Iran gives the finger to the free world. Obama hides under desk.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Then why do you allow Israel, the number 1 destabilizing factor in the Middle East, to tell you to F$% off in every opportunity your interest contradict theirs?

Israel right now is beyond the US's reach and it has the might to tell the US to F$% off.

Regards,

Sameeh

#31     Sep 29, 2009
  2. Iran is not free?

Regards,

Sameeh

#32     Sep 29, 2009
  3. So you nuked their Christian civilians?

Regards,

Sameeh

#33     Sep 29, 2009
  4. JCBLESS

JCBLESS

Iran is one of the only countries with no Central Bank.

Watch the Illuminati Project on YouTube, and learn more how this is a war on money supply, everything else is just a by-product.

It is okay to have strong opinions one way or another, until you go to the very source of the problem, then you will not have a clear solution in sight.

ILLUMINATI PROJECT part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY

I strongly believe now, we as Humans must unite against this evil, all races and religions, for the common good of human kind.

If it is 300 families that cause this pain and suffering then the World Must unite to end their plans for enslavement.

#34     Sep 29, 2009
  5. That is exactly it rubberbird. Mad Max movie comes to mind. Remember the midget on top of the giant who was provoking him to fight?

Regards,

Sameeh

#35     Sep 29, 2009
  6. Germany was defeated. But the general population agreed and went along with Hitlers mass murder policy. So why did we not nuke Germany?

#36     Sep 29, 2009
  7. Who`s crying? I just asked why its ok for us to use them, but for nobody else to own them?

War is war. Its all mass murder of the young, ignorant and civilians by those in power with an agenda.

#37     Sep 29, 2009
  8. Forgive me a_person, if I were you, I would slow down on spreading my feathers. You know that times have changed and if you strike Iran, your ass will be handed to you, that is why you are sending your carrying a campaign of fear mongering to have the American people carry ANOTHER war for you. So, who is it going to promote this war after many Zionist bailed out of the Pentagon.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=484

Regards,

Sameeh

#38     Sep 29, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should ask the UN, are they not also opposed to Iran having nuclear weapons?

Asked and answered, the US did NOT have a bomb until two months AFTER Germany surrendered.

May 7: Nazi Germany formally surrenders to Allied powers, marking the end of World War II in Europe.

July 16: the first nuclear explosion, the "Trinity" test of an implosion-style plutonium-based nuclear weapon known as "the gadget", near Alamogordo, New Mexico.

#39     Sep 29, 2009
  10. Iran has one big negative that will come back to haunt them, taking hostage embassy personnel of US. Remember the failed raid to free them. I have a feeling Israel could have pulled it off.

#40     Sep 29, 2009