!!!!Iran drops dollar from oil deals: report!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tyler19, Dec 8, 2007.

1. What the hell are you talking about? Nobody gives a shit what religion you might be, as long as you're not a squatter and or a thief.

#51     Dec 8, 2007
  2. No. I haven't forgotten it. What I'm saying is that there is no concerted effort to engage Israel (concerted, okay, as in 'in concert') because Israel's allies would step in.

#52     Dec 8, 2007
  3. nealvan

nealvan

I'm not any religion idiot!

#53     Dec 8, 2007
  4. Wouldn't it be great if that were the case. We'd probably see a lot less killing in the name of religion. And I don't mean the religious killing the non-believers. I mean the super-religious killing the not-quite-religious-enough. If you include the religious killing the religious from other religions, the numbers get even bigger, obviously.
    Israel is the Jews. The Jews are Israel. Could it be that you don't accept that?? The problems people have with Israel are often based on the problems they have with the Jews. People have been having problems with the Jews for quite a while - they have been giving a 'flying fuck' about the Jews for quite a while. Surely you're aware of that too?

#54     Dec 8, 2007
  5. The Jews I know definitely consider themselves a people and have explicitly stated as much.

#55     Dec 8, 2007
  6. And why did the Liberators/USA leave Iraq in 1992, leaving it in shambles, and leaving Saddam in control for another 10 years, if he was so bad?

Are we to believe that somehow a gross mistake was made that no one ever noticed? .

It was on purpose because Saddam served the US's needs. Plain and simple. The US IS NOT A CHARITY. It is a county run by greedy, savage, and savvy bankers.

On that note, how many Israeli troops have died in Iraq and Afghanistan?

And how many Americans and Canadians have been killed over there?

Can anyone answer?

#56     Dec 8, 2007
  7. Then why all the hate?

#57     Dec 8, 2007
  8. That's faulty logic.

I think that we can all agree with what I think? Israel should not be located in it's historic territory, somewhere else - maybe Portugal?

Israel is where it is because the Jews fought for the territory after the British left. They established their country where it is - like so many others have - through a war of Independence.

Had the Jews lost and been driven out of the Middle East - there's no way to tell that the world would be better off.

#58     Dec 8, 2007
  9. Like I said...Iran has it's own staff of spinsters....your Spin is not needed.

#59     Dec 8, 2007
  10. nealvan

nealvan

Jew is not a type of people it is a religion.

#60     Dec 8, 2007