!!!!Iran drops dollar from oil deals: report!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tyler19, Dec 8, 2007.

1. nealvan

nealvan

What's a Jew you? I'm from the United States and I'm not a Jew I'm white.

#41     Dec 8, 2007
  2. nealvan

nealvan

Yah, ya sure. Thanks for all the support.

#42     Dec 8, 2007
  3. Please read my first post. He never said that. He said Israel should never have been put in the middle east and should be moved. This has been widely reported outside the USA that it was a translation error. You are the one hearing the spin. If you can not understand this, then I give up, keep listening to Hannity and repeating his favorite catch phrases.

#43     Dec 8, 2007
  4. A person is a person and a country is a country and squatters are squatters.

#44     Dec 8, 2007
  5. nealvan

nealvan

That's lame. I'm not Jewish or Hebrew but as far as I know they are middle-eastern people so that's were they belong. In fact it would not bother me if they occupied a few of their middle eastern enemies if that's what has to happen for world peace.

#45     Dec 8, 2007
  6. Nealvan's List of "Dope Smoking Liberals"

Retired U.S. General Norman Schwarzkopf

"The general who commanded U.S. forces in the 1991 Gulf War says he hasn't seen enough evidence to convince him that his old comrades Dick Cheney, Colin Powell and Paul Wolfowitz are correct in moving toward a new war now. He thinks U.N. inspections are still the proper course to follow. He's worried about the cockiness of the U.S. war plan, and even more by the potential human and financial costs of occupying Iraq. And don't get him started on Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld."

(From "Desert Caution" - Once 'Stormin' Norman,' Gen. Schwarzkopf Is Skeptical About U.S. Action in Iraq - Washington Post - January 28, 2003)

-----

Retired U.S. General Brent Scowcroft.

Scowcroft was a leading Republican critic of U.S. policy towards Iraq before and after the 2003 invasion of Iraq, which war critics in particular have seen as significant given Scowcroft's close ties to former President George H.W. Bush. Scowcroft supported the invasion of Afghanistan as a “direct response” to terrorism.

----------------

Retired U.S. General Merrill "Tony" McPeak

McPeak is a former Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force. McPeak took over as Chief of Staff during the run-up for Operation Desert Shield, and assisted in overall strategic planning for Operation Desert Storm.

In 1996, McPeak served as Oregon state chairman for the Bob Dole for President campaign. During the presidential election of 2000 McPeak endorsed George W. Bush and served as co-chairman of Oregon Veterans for Bush. [1]

As the military and foreign policy of the Bush administration coalesced, however, McPeak expressed strong objections, especially with regard to the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

------------------------

Retired General John Shalikashvili.

John Shalikashvili - A retired general of the United States Army and former NATO Supreme Allied Commander who served as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1993 to 1997.

Shalikashvili spoke at the 2004 Democrat Convention - and declared himself to be “a new Democrat.” The catalyst for his switch from the Republican party to the Democratic Party was the Bush administrations actions re: Iraq.

-----------------------

The Staff of the U.S. Army War College

(From Reconstructing Iraq: Insights, Challenges, and Missions for Military Forces in a Post-Conflict Scenario"

Published by the U.S. Army War College. Feb. 2003.

Conclusion #6

"An exit strategy will require the establishment of political stability, which will be difficult to achieve given Iraq's fragmented population, weak political institutions, and propensity for rule by violence."

---------------

Yeah - Nealvan. These guys are some really serious "dope smoking liberals."

You are a putz.

You are also free to use that ticket "Cheap Ticket" yourself and get going to Fort Campbell, Ky.

Happy trails.

#46     Dec 8, 2007
  7. nealvan

nealvan

Just make sure you keep your facts straight. Not all Americans are "Jews". I know there's alot of stupid people that like to paint everyone one color. I personally and my family are distinctly white European people from the United States like alot of people I know as well. I have alot of Italian, Irish, and Germanic (like myself) friends. None of us are "jew"(I think you mean Hebrew(like Arab) because Jew is a religion not a people) and we are from the USA.

#47     Dec 8, 2007
  8. Why not give them Utah? Peace at last, peace at last...

#48     Dec 8, 2007
  9. nealvan

nealvan

Are you on your way to Iran liberal?

#49     Dec 8, 2007
  10. nealvan

nealvan

What are you?

#50     Dec 8, 2007