!!!!Iran drops dollar from oil deals: report!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tyler19, Dec 8, 2007.

1. For clarity - "combined casualties" in the previous post means combined military and civilian casualties.

#31     Dec 8, 2007
  2. [snip] "No sovereign will make an overt military move against the U.S., ever. It won't be necessary."

Interesting, please elaborate.

#32     Dec 8, 2007
  3. He called for Israel to be wiped off the map. Only two ways to do that, Completely destroy it, or Conquer it as part of another territory. Either way, the end result is destruction.

You want to be a schmuck and defend the scmuck go ahead, but quit trying to spin this shit, he has his own people for that.

#33     Dec 8, 2007
  4. nealvan

nealvan

I'd rather send all the dope smoking liberals to the front line. We don't want war we want to be taken over. Shut the **** up stupid liberal! Since they like drugs so much just supply them with all the smoke and sniff they want. They'll die happy lol! Meanwhile at home we clean up the streets. Martial law! All the hippies will be run out and the we'll have law and order. The only people affraid of the rules are the criminals and lowlifes. Crap on Iran! We should have invaded them in the first place. They said there going to nuke us? Before that I never had a problem with them but now they spoke big words of terror I want them ANNIHILATED! There's a hole terror network and that's what we are fighting. Some of you pretend not to understand that but you know what their doing. That's why were in Iraq dumb asses. It doesn't matter if we can't prove it we know they were financing a band of terrorist and they know it! That's enough for me. Hey you bomb our capital city and our government prepare for the consequences. Anybody against this aught to get the hell out of the USA and go live in Iran, Iraq, or Afghanistan. Any major airline will help you out. Go now!

http://www.cheapflights.com/book-fl...ral_Terms_BE_gosngeneralbe&srckeyword=airline

#34     Dec 8, 2007
  5. Have you forgotten the 6 day war, in which Israel kicked the shit out of 2 Muslim countries, and shot the hell out of a US warship?

That's why they don't invade, their inevitable defeat!

#35     Dec 8, 2007
  6. I seriously doubt that any Iranian gives a flying fuck about jews one way or the other. The problem is with Israel.

#36     Dec 8, 2007
  7. Thankfully, I'm confident that you will never hold any position of power.

#37     Dec 8, 2007
  8. nealvan

nealvan

Shut up doper! Get on your flight already and go!

#38     Dec 8, 2007
  9. Another option is for Israel to simply move. I know, too simple and not as profitable. Nevertheless, the option exist.

#39     Dec 8, 2007
  10. You nailed that one, genius.:p

#40     Dec 8, 2007