!!!!Iran drops dollar from oil deals: report!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tyler19, Dec 8, 2007.

1. What a cluster F*** this is! I am go on a rant here and hit many different areas, sorry in advance if I do.

Okay, first of all Bush as no desire to fix this problem, if he did, he would influence Big Ben to stop the interest rate cutting. Why sit back and watch oil move away from the dollar? Seriously, with the data we are being given and the current plan to help subprime borrowers, is there really a need? Or is it they don't have faith? Or does Bush want the last year of his term to be at a healthy level? Go back and see the third year of a presidents term, always moving up...if i am looking at the charts correctly.

I mean serious wtf! This so called plan should have happened before rate cuts, but know our currency has gone to shit because of incompetence.

I dont have much to say about Iraq because nothing has been accomplished. NOTHING!

#11     Dec 8, 2007
  2. freonguy

freonguy

Open,

Don't get caught up in the propaganda being spewed from both sides. Many Iranians are pro-American because it's a way of rebelling against Imanutjob. The Iranians are a unique breed. Although they are in the middle east, they are not arabs and do not identify with arab issues.

#12     Dec 8, 2007
  3. I thought most of Iran was shiite, and that is why they are interferring in Iraq? The shiite's are muslims.

#13     Dec 8, 2007
  4. They don't want to use dollars because we cut them off at the banks. Add to that the dollar is not a good store of value, because it declines as we keep handing out more of them in paper and debt over time to pay for things instread of trading goods or services.

Given those, and add to them that we don't buy oil from them, why would anyone expect them to want dollars for their oil?

#14     Dec 8, 2007
  5. cgar

cgar

Interferring in Iraq because they have an interest in seeing the U.S. fail or at least prolong thier efforts costing vast amounts of money.Shiites are Muslims but Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians.

#15     Dec 8, 2007
  6. JOAB !!!!

Nah Nah Nah, My Friend.

If you talk war - YOU GOTTA GO TO WAR.

Find a branch of the U.S. Military and join.

I suggest the Screaming Eagles - the 101st Airborne

Your recruiter will be happy to guide you.

FORT CAMPBELL - 101st Airborne
    4152 Fort Campbell Blvd
    All American Center
    Hopkinsville, KY 42240
    270 - 881-9612

If you are not a U.S. citizen - they may still be able to work something out.

Being a trader - you may want to get more "financial bang" for your risk.

Then go the Private Military Contractor Route:

BLACKWATER

Employment/Careers: hr@blackwaterusa.com

MOYOCK, NC
    Primary Number 252.435.2488
    Fax Number 252.435.6388

Mailing Address:
    Blackwater
    PO Box 1029
    Moyock, NC 27958

-------

MOUNT CARROLL, IL

Primary Number 815.244.2900

Mailing Address:
    Blackwater USA North
    PO Box 33
    Mount Carroll, IL 61053

or

DynCorp

DynCorp International Inc.

3190 Fairview Park Dr Ste 700, Falls Church, VA22042

Tel: (571) 722-0210

Web Site: www.dyn-intl.com

I don't care if you have already served. If you really believe what you just said, then sign up again.

Otherwise, STFU.

Don't tell other people "it is a good idea for YOU to go fight for this cause" unless you are willing to go and risk your life with them.

#16     Dec 8, 2007
  7. This is not what Ahmadinejad said, you are hearing the US media spin. Unfortunately somebody always gets the translations wrong in order to make him look crazy and a bigger threat than he really is. Try asking some Iranian people for the real translations. I am very lucky to have 3 great friends who were born in Iran. They don't like this man one bit, they say it is eary how similar he and Bush are. And as much as they don't like him, they are amazed at the crazy things the US media reports. What he actually said was that Isreal should not have been created where it was, they took land away from other countries and drew Israel on the map. He said we should revert back to the map that used to be there pre-Israel. When this was first reported they had it as he wants Israel wiped off the face of the map, now it has turned into annihilate Israel and USA of the face of the world. Jesus Christ! And you need to understand that when he says these things, he is appealing to his base (right wing) like a smart politician does. When are people going to stop believing everything they hear on the US news channels. Try reading some books from both sides of the isle in Iran before repeating these wild, war hungry, statements you hear on TV. Isn't this what got us in the damn Iraq war.

#17     Dec 8, 2007
  8. Who's going long oil on Sunday? It's going to be a party

#18     Dec 8, 2007
  9. tyler19

tyler19

This is the best response on this thread. I am sick and tired of these fucking chickenhawk republicans (excluding Ron Paul) talking about how we need to stay in Iraq and threaten Iran. If the war is so important to them, Sign the fuck up and get over there.

#19     Dec 8, 2007
  10. tyler19

tyler19

Ditto.

#20     Dec 8, 2007