Iran Court Orders U.S. to Pay $600 Million for giving Saddam chemical weapons

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Apr 28, 2004.

1. This is TOO FUNNY - what a mess dumya started in Iraq...

Iran Court Orders U.S. to Pay $600 Million
    1 hour, 46 minutes ago Add World - Reuters to My Yahoo!

TEHRAN (Reuters) - An Iranian court has ruled the United States should pay $600 million in compensation for supplying ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein (news - web sites) with chemical weapons, the official IRNA news agency said on Wednesday.

2. Yup, dear old Saddam used all the weapons of mass destruction that we gave him, in his killing of the Iranians... that's why we couldn't find our -- I mean Saddam's -- weapons of mass destruction...

3. Iran court DOES have a good point.

4. LOLOL priceless:D :D :D

Let's see the dudya/rummy spin on this one.:eek: :eek:

5. we should send Hillary over with a check, wearing a nuclear (remote activated) suicide belt..

-qwik

6. with Jessie Jackson...lol

7. if there's one thing i've learned from all this, it's DON'T BE A MUSLIM IN A 3rd WORLD COUNTRY, otherwise the USA and GB will plunder your resources and fuck your life up.

8. TigerO

TigerO

The sad thing is that after this imbecilic and counter productive Iraq war based on nothing but lies, that has only strengthened terror, every single rogue state and dictator - those we are or were not supporting or building up, that is* - is going to get a real move on to arm up with some serious weapons to prevent a US attack.

Sort of a North Korean solution, if you like.

*Bush supporting the Taliban:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&threadid=30933

Bush supporting an evil dictator who boils his victims to death:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...&threadid=24614

9. That's cool. Tell them to come over here and get their money.

10. Then I suppose we should sue them and demand payment for the monetary damage the terrorists that operate and come from Iran cause. Hell, for that matter we ought to sue all of the Arab states for damages caused by terror attacks carried out by their citizens since they breed them.

#10     Apr 28, 2004