Iran, China finalise major oil contract

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hrokling, Dec 9, 2007.

1. nealvan

nealvan

I can't argue with that.. However lower oil price would mean that the US would be more competitive to make exports because of course the cost of energy would go down. People paying less for energy would free up spending so it would helped the economy. Lower energy cost make the standard of living higher so it's good for everyone.

#11     Dec 10, 2007
  2. not everyone wants people to have a higher standard of living, including me, so long as they are stupid, it is more fun ripping them off than making life easier for them

#12     Dec 10, 2007
  3. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

I find it amusing to rip you off, because you don't even I'm doing it.

#13     Dec 10, 2007
  4. Excellent Commentary
    ...................................................................................................

Nealvan wrote....

I think ethanol is not a good idea. One they make it from another major resource and 2 it produces undesirable effects that may also cause health problems. I saw another technology that burns magnesium or zinc as fuel very similar to how hydrogen cells work but much safer. Burn salt for fuel though takes the cake for alternative fuels but the sun has the most free energy to harness.
    ....................................................................................................

This is incredible.....salt water as fuel...
    .....................................................................................................

Of course one major issue regarding energy is the ease of access...and the mobility of the fuel itself...

And there is nothing as plentiful ..or as harmless as salt water...

Algae has the most content per green renewable mass regarding natural oils.....and is still the lead candidate for diminishing friction versus fossil fuels...

What was not discussed was this apparatus enabling this event...and also how to transform this energy to automotive uses...

Heat for houses....the list is endless...

This is incredible...and makes oil production look like a cruel hoax...

Excellent post...

#14     Dec 10, 2007
  5. doesn't really bother me, since you are smarter enough to do so, and mainly that I am not even aware of it

#15     Dec 11, 2007