Iran captures US Warplane?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by brocklanders, Oct 7, 2008.

1. From Reuters:

IRAN NEWS AGENCY SAYS U.S. WARPLANE VIOLATED IRAN TERRITORY, FORCED TO LAND IN IRAN

Spike in Oil and Gold. Interesting but I don't know how much truth there is to this. We'll see.

2. From Reuters:

IRAN NEWS AGENCY SAYS U.S. WARPLANE'S INCURSION WAS UNINTENTIONAL, U.S. MILITARY OFFICIALS QUESTIONED AND RELEASED

3. Those damned short sellers! :p

4. LOL.......

5. the captors agreed to release their captives in exchange for a joy-ride, along with a fuel-tank fill-up, which was agreed to.

6. Yeah, they just wanted to take it for a spin. Seriously, it is interesting that Iran was so accommodating and released the plane after it was confirmed unintentional. Not really what you would expect from a charter member of the "Axis of Evil", if the reports are to be believed about this incident. If Iran wanted to really cause mischief they could have held the personnel for a few days and watched the price of oil skyrocket. Interesting that they didn't...

7. Pentagon says it didn't happen. Regardless, the Iranians claim to have let it go.

8. Stop being a wise ass and read the whole thread next time. I reported what came over the wire almost an hour ago (9:05 to be exact) and 2 minutes later reported what what you link to in the Bloomberg article, which was only updated as of 10 minutes ago.

9. brocklanders

10-07-08 08:46 AM

Quote from trader123abc:

A search came up with this
    Do a search next time!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?...4YaA&refer=home

Stop being a wise ass and read the whole thread next time. I reported what came over the wire almost an hour ago (9:05 to be exact) and 2 minutes later reported what what you link to in the Bloomberg article, which was only updated as of 10 minutes ago.

LOL, Wise ass?, you could call me a smart ass! I did not read all ,your right.
    My apologies to you
    :cool:

#10     Oct 7, 2008