Iran and WW IV

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Oct 30, 2007.

1. bluud

bluud

can you make up your mind, or do you just like talking nonsense

#31     Oct 30, 2007
  2. g-unit, iran, osama, guilliani, same difference. all bogus and full of terror. p

#32     Oct 30, 2007
  3. bluud

bluud

haha, why didn't you just add america, uk, pokemon and the ghost in the shell ... whatever

#33     Oct 30, 2007
  4. bluud

bluud

I think this thread has become rubbish, specially with that WWIV title on it, this should go into politics & religion and shit like that

#34     Oct 30, 2007
  5. since when is uk synonymous with america? this is exectly the anitpatrotism that I am talking about coming from so-called americans. If Jefferson was around he would take a piss on these people. I would too but this is the internet. :D

#35     Oct 30, 2007
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

please state your time frame :)

#36     Oct 30, 2007
  7. In my opinion, if Ron Paul gets elected, a bright future will commence immediately. If anyone else gets elected, whoa be to you america the once beautiful, and now decaying entity! One choice, one man with the capability. With the state of the economy in its current being, anyone but Ron Paul will absolutely destroy america. I will surely not be here for this when it happens. Us now becoming the most hated country in the world, it is hard to believe that anyone will come to the rescue when america cries wolf for the umpteenth million time. Oh yes, but I forgot, the Brits. Yes, they will help us. They are white, it is not like there is a matter of national security here(???). It is the dark skinned muslims that are the enemy, and the white christians that are the good guys. If anyone disagrees with this we will just label them a terrorist, or against freedom. Muslims should be free to read the bible, and pay their taxes, recieve social security, and give us their natural resources. Is this country great or what? I friggin love freedom. as envisioned by marx. -p

#37     Oct 30, 2007
  8. Retired

Retired

#38     Oct 30, 2007