Iran and American Interference

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Feb 6, 2006.

1. .

Sputdr: SA why exactly do you say it's the Americans that are worried about Iran?

Last time I checked it was pretty much the entire world that didn't want them to have nukes.

SouthAmerica: The United States has been interfering on Iran’s internal affairs since 1950. The CIA organized the overthrow of the Iranian government at that time and the US has been interfering on Iran’s internal affairs ever since.

The Iranians have earned the right to hate the United States and they can back up with real facts the reason for their dislike of the US.

The religious problem that we have total in Iran is the result of US miscalculations and incompetence in the past to the present day.

Nobody cares if Iran develops nuclear weapons other than Israel and the United States.

Please don’t give me this bullshit that the entire world cares – when they start debating in the Security Council at the UN the current “US-Iran Crisis” – it is happening only because of US and probably Israel’s arm twisting.

I am not sure that even Israel is worried of an Iranian nuclear weapon – since the Israelis know that Iran is a highly civilized country and the Iranian people would not allow its government to use a nuclear weapon unless it is the last resort in trying to protect their country.

Today Iran has a leader who is a radical, but in few years Iran might have a more moderate leader in charge of these weapons. I don’t think that even this radical leader would go as far as using nuclear weapons.

Sputdr please stop saying that the world is worried about Iran developing nuclear weapons – it is not true – the rest of the world with few exceptions could care less if Iran has nuclear weapons or not.

I would not be surprised to find out that today the United States is funding various groups inside Iran to create problems for the current government – trying to organize demonstrations against the government and trying to do everything possible inside Iran to destabilize their government.

Basically that would be the same kind of strategy that the US has been using for years to try to destabilize the Hugo Chavez government in Venezuela.

Libertad: The Bush administration propaganda is laughable...it is just too easy to see through...

Look in the last Presidential address...the new public focus topics were:

SouthAmerica: I did not watch Bush’s State of the Union address – I thought it would be a waste of time – and I was right – instead I took a nap.

I watched the highlights of his state of union address in the following day when I watched “The Daily Show” with Jon Stewart. He had a good summary of the state of the union address.

I watched Katrina live on television for a number of days – I know in what kind of state the United States is today - and it is nothing to write home about.

This article published by “Reuters” today is another example of US declining at the speed of light right in front of our eyes. The rest of the world is also watching since in many countries people does watch “CNN” all the time.

“Mayor: New Orleans will seek aid from other nations”
    By Michael Depp - Mon Feb 6,2006

NEW ORLEANS (Reuters) - Shortcomings in aid from the U.S. government are making New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin look to other nations for help in rebuilding his hurricane-damaged city.

Nagin, who has hosted a steady stream of foreign dignitaries since Hurricane Katrina hit in late August, says he may seek international assistance because U.S. aid has not been sufficient to get the city back on its feet.

"I know we had a little disappointment earlier with some signals we're getting from Washington but the international community may be able to fill the gap," Nagin said when a delegation of French government and business officials passed through on Friday to explore potential business partnerships.

Jordan's King Abdullah also visited New Orleans on Friday and Nagin said he would encourage foreign interests to help redevelop some of the areas hardest hit by the storm.

"France can take Treme. The king of Jordan can take the Lower Ninth Ward," he said, referring to two of the city's neighborhoods.

Katrina flooded 80 percent of the city and killed more than 1,300 people in Louisiana and Mississippi.

The Bush administration has pledged billions of dollars to Katrina victims but five months after the storm, New Orleans remains largely in ruins….

toc: The only thing US/West has to do is contain the Islamic nations and like Communism, the Islamic Fanaticism will soon implode and be destroyed.

SouthAmerica: “Toc” your idea is brilliant – the US should stop tomorrow any purchase of oil from any Arab country.

That would teach them a real lesson.

Toc: Communism survived for 70 years because it was at least forward looking technological based system, no matter how stagnant or simple minded. Islamic fanatism is nothing but total mental regression and hate in evil forms.

SouthAmerica: Right here there is a major difference that most Americans can’t grasp – and a very important difference.

When the United States were fighting the last boogieman “Communism” – Americans were fighting an ideology.

Today the United States is fighting the new boogieman “Islamism” – Americans are fighting against religious fanatics. In this religious war the Americans new enemies are willing to die for what they believe in.

In the other hand for Americans with their “carrot and stick” mentality it is very frustrating – Americans have not figure out as yet how to punish people who just blow himself up as a suicide bomber.- it is hard to put that person together again into one piece to be able to punish that person.

#41     Feb 7, 2006
  2. toc

toc

SouthAmerica,

You are a Commie to the core, and I have mentioned this one time before also. This I would add that you are also a major brand WHINER!

Regarding your comments, US knows what it is doing and it has to just up the ante by one notch and all the Islamic fanaticism will dissappear in the thin air. US is being tooooooo nice which it should not be. :D :D :D :D :D

#42     Feb 7, 2006
  3. Hahahhahah, this is the funniest post to date. You should get into comedy rather than try and analyze geopolitics.

" it has to just up the ante by one notch"

Hahahahhaha, we are at the point as a nation where we can not help out the old and the young living in poverty because every last dollar we borrowed is being spent on tanks, guns and paying off bribes to other nations to support us, yet we can not win. This guy wants to "ante by one notch". Hahahahaha, this is priceless. This is prime comedy, please do continue.

Quote from toc:
    Regarding your comments, US knows what it is doing and it has to just up the ante by one notch and all the Islamic fanaticism will dissappear in the thin air. US is being tooooooo nice which it should not be. :D :D :D :D :D

#43     Feb 7, 2006
  4. toc

toc

Another Commie to the Core...........need I say more?

#44     Feb 7, 2006
  5. .

Toc: SouthAmerica,

You are a Commie to the core, and I have mentioned this one time before also. This I would add that you are also a major brand WHINER!

Regarding your comments, US knows what it is doing and it has to just up the ante by one notch and all the Islamic fanaticism will disappear in the thin air. US is being tooooooo nice which it should not be.

February 7, 2006

SouthAmerica: Toc,

I laugh every time I come across an old-bugger who still thinking the communists are coming to get you. These are people who their thinking is frozen in the past, and some of them even think that China is beating the US with a communist economic system. They are afraid of China as if Mao Tse Tung will come back and would try to establish a communist system in the US.

These poor clowns don’t even know that communism has been dead since the demise of the Soviet Union.

When you call me a commie that shows how out of date is your thinking process.

Regarding your comments about the Islamic fanatics – they are destroying the American system a US Patriot Act at the time.

The reality is: They are kicking the United States ass in every way possible. Today the American mainstream media is even afraid of printing on newspapers or showing the cartoons on television - the cartoons that is causing riots around the world – because they are afraid that these Islamic people, that you want them to vanish in thin air, would boycott American products all over the world.

Osama Bin Ladden has put the United States to its knees in many ways – he made Americans make major changes to its Constitution and Bill of Rights and he is transforming the United States into a police state.

In Iraq the United States is getting their ass kicked by a bunch of insurgents and it will not get any better in the future since Iraq is in the middle of a civil war.

Around the world the Bush administration is losing “clout and prestige” by the day and as an example: South America for all practical purposes is disconnecting from the United States circle of influence. The US can’t keep things under control even around its own continent.

Katrina did show to the world how much and how fast American society is deteriorating – a picture is worth a thousand worlds.

Today, without doubt, the united States has the most incompetent government since 1776 – I never thought I would see so much incompetence from a United States government – what make matters even worse is that 56 million Americans are clueless about what is happening and they re-elect this government – a prototype for mediocrity and incompetence.

#45     Feb 7, 2006
  6. toc

toc

Communism is not dead, The COT-C guys i.e. 'Commies to the Core' have gotten immigration to the US and have taken American jobs while still holding on to the anti-US Commie agenda and feelings.

Shameless, Thankless and Spineless COTCs need to be rooted and booted out of the US - One Patriot Act at a time!

#46     Feb 7, 2006
  7. RobMc

RobMc

Another Yank living in fear!

#47     Feb 7, 2006
  8. toc

toc

"Katrina did show to the world how much and how fast American society is deteriorating – a picture is worth a thousand worlds."

The people who thought staying back will give them an opportunity to loot and steal ended up paying the price. No city on this earth below the sea level can avoid getting flooded if the levys give in. The good part is the water was thrown out 2-3 times faster than expected, once the US Army got to work. If Katrina's picture is something you are counting/hoping/wanting to see the trend of US decline then that is a good reflection of your Commie way of thinking and interpreting situations. No one can help you any further...........in this lifetime.....once a commie is always a commie!

#48     Feb 7, 2006
  9. .

Toc: Communism is not dead, The COT-C guys i.e. 'Commies to the Core' have gotten immigration to the US and have taken American jobs while still holding on to the anti-US Commie agenda and feelings.

Shameless, Thankless and Spineless COTCs need to be rooted and booted out of the US - One Patriot Act at a time!

SouthAmerica: Toc,

You are really neurotic person regarding this Commie stuff – you are a leftover of the Mcarthy Era – you are living in the world of 50 years ago. You are living in La La Land.

#49     Feb 7, 2006
  10. Well there you go, SA! Someone to help you pay the rent!

#50     Feb 7, 2006