Iran: a stain on humanity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Iran is an evil country that wishes to spread terror across the middle east.

The Iranians are
    1) making nukes to use on USA and Israel
    2) oppress females
    3) stir up trouble in liberated Iraq
    4) support the Taliban
    5) want to hurt our key oil ally, Saudi Arabia

As such, we need to strongly consider the use of tactical nuclear missiles upon the Iranian terrorists.

God bless America and Israel as we continue to face up to and defeat the dark and dangerous forces of Islamic Terrorism.

With the evil Iranian terrorists out of the way, the world will be a safer place for our children.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

jack off jones: a wet brown stain on ET's underwear.

3. Oh do shut up.

Why don't you support war against our enemies? Do you love muzzie terror or something?

God bless USA and Israel.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is just tired of your mindless posts most of which start with the word "evil".

Every response starts with "Oh do" as well.

I could write a few lines and create a 'bot that would emulate you reasonably well.

Some random mixing of the words iran, syria, nuke, evil, muzzy etc along with a few simple syntax rules would do the job nicely. It would probably pass the Turing test due to the pure simplicity of your posts and responses.

If you are real you are an idiot.

Perhaps you are a program written by some craven university student which measures our responses to inanity and attempts to draw some conclusion so somebody can write a paper and get their degree lol.

5. pspr

pspr

LOL. JakeJones is just a bot. I can see that.

6. Oh do be quiet, you muzzie lover.

7. rew

rew

Yup, a bot that's programmed to call any opponent of stupid, senseless wars a muzzie lover.

8. You are either with us or you are with the terrorists.

9. rew

rew

If that's my only choice then I'm with the terrorists.

They're far more peaceable.