Iran 6-7 Months From Having A Nuke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 16, 2012.

1. pupu

pupu

Think of all the infidels they can wipe out with nukes

Might not as pleasurable as chopping off heads up close and in person but much more effective. Work before fun.

#21     Sep 17, 2012
  2. He and she can make money from the new purses --- Wearing them as advertising. What is your IQ?

#22     Sep 17, 2012
  3. I knew he were lying. Nothing knew under the sun so to speak.

I wish they were telling the truth for once: we could have watched a good fight without per per view.

#23     Sep 17, 2012
  4. And zionism loves Romney.

#24     Sep 17, 2012
  5. You are a complete idiot. A mindless tool.

#25     Sep 17, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's what scares me. The nukes... Russia wouldn't stand for it. At that point, we'd be in deep, DEEP shit. Scary.:eek:

#26     Sep 17, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

There was an outer limits episode (I think that's were it was) where a country like Iran stole our plans on how to make a nuke and became a nuclear power based on those plans.

There was a big brew-ha-ha between the U.S. and that country and they launched a torrent of first strike nuclear missiles at the U.S. Everybody was going crazy around the president and demanding that he act now and launch a counter strike to destroy that country before their missiles arrived.

The President was distraught that the other country would actually launch a nuclear attack and calmly decided to do nothing, much to the furry of his aids, generals and others around him.

Then he explained that the highest level of government knew when the other country was trying to steal the nuclear bomb plans and, known only by a few, they planted plans that wouldn't allow the bombs to detonate. So all their missiles were duds.
    ------
    It's too bad that in real life it doesn't work out that way.

#27     Sep 17, 2012
  8. I think I remember that episode, not sure if was Outer Limits or Twilight Zone, but the result was the same. I actually want to think that my government is capable of acting responsibly regarding world affairs. Playing a good game of Chess. We may disagree on who will be doing it, but I really want to have faith in America to do the right thing.

#28     Sep 17, 2012
  9. One of my oldest daughter's best friends is Jewish and being "bat mitzvah" (I think that's how you spell it) in a few weeks. The last conversation I had with her father he said he didn't believe in God, but he wanted his daughter to have a "cultural connection" with being Jewish.

I'm an agnostic so it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other, but it seemed kind of odd that he would put his daughter through three years years of specialized training to be formally accepted into a religion that he doesn't even believe in. WTF????

#29     Sep 17, 2012
  10. The people who say that, and mean it, towards the end they believe in God.

#30     Sep 17, 2012