Iran 6-7 Months From Having A Nuke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 16, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

All they want is to destroy Israel.

At first I was concerned about that too but since 2008 I've realized that my jewish friends and most American jews genuinely do not care what happens to Israel and voted for a president that will do nothing to intervene. Most of those same jewish folks will vote to reelect a president who will play golf while Israel is destroyed.

If American jewish people are not concerned about what happens to Israel then why should I be concerned? I don't care at this point. Let the whole region be vaporized. Not my problem.

#11     Sep 16, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Most young Jews in America are JewINO's. (Jews in name only) They are actually liberal loons with little in common with their heritage.

Especially since they read that Jesus won't save them unless they become Christians and think, what good is Judism then?

If Israel is lost to the Arabs, then so too will be the world.

#12     Sep 16, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If mankind cannot find a place for a few million jews to live in peace then maybe our species has run its course and its time for some other species to dominate the planet.

Gary Larson thinks the path of the Evolution of Life on Earth is:

1) Age of the Invertebrates

2) Age of Fish and Amphibians

3) Age of Reptiles (considered the best age)

4) Age of Birds and Mammals

5) The Future:
    [​IMG]

:D

#13     Sep 16, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

The cows are next in line? I know they can parachute, I've seen them do it on TV for Chic-fil-a. But the only way that will work is if they make us thumbed beings their slaves so we can make everything for them.

#14     Sep 16, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

:)

#15     Sep 16, 2012
  6. This is absolutely true. They go around telling everyone they are Jewish, but half of them don't even believe in God. I remember seeing Natalie Portman give this interview about how she was Jewish and if she had kids one day, wanted them to grow up with a Jewish lifestyle. In the same breath she said she didnt believe in God. I was like wtf? Its like someone claiming to be a Christian, but they dont believe in Christ, or someone claiming to be muslim, but dont believe that mohammed ever existed.

I think there are alot of people out there that claim to be Jewish, just because they wanted to be part of a protected minority because it makes them feel good. Thats why they jump on the homosexual marriage, and free Palestine bandwagons. They basically don't really care about beliefs or rights, they just want to feel like they are part of something.

#16     Sep 16, 2012
  7. You have to understand that being Jewish and Judiasm can mean
    two different things. Think of an American of Irish extraction who comes from a Catholic family. He probably feels an ethnic and cultural identification with other Irish Americans and he may or may not practice Catholicism or believe in god. Most American Jews don't have a single specific point of origin to claim except some shtetl in East Europe 3-8 generations ago where thier ancestor were most likely not considered part of the national fabric. A Jew regardless of religious practice likely feels an ethnic and cultural bond among other Jews(The orthodox and the ultra orthodox are insular tribes and are a whole different story.) So when Natalie Portman makes this statement it is an authentic expression of a feeling of ethnic kinship. She can feel close to her people but Judiasm as a religious practivce is one aspect and is not necessarily the defining attribute or criterion for being Jewish. Many Americans have mixed heritages, and may find that thier common bond is through thier faith, or thier community, or their region, or to one or more lines of their heritage and the customs and cultural practices of those heritages, or all of the above. Many Americans have a single stock - they can trace thier ancestry directl back to the old country and they will likely feel a special kinship with others of their heritage, along with their church, community, and region. Regardless, we all feel that we all are Americans (or I hope we do)

So, I think most American Jews are concerned about Israel and they may have different opinions than you about Obama and his approach to the Middle East. Most American Jews, including yours truly, feel a much greater connection to the United States than to Israel. I won't get into the politics of Obama, Netanyahu, and Iran except to say that I think everyone agrees that Iran should not have the bomb but there is disagreement about how to prevent them from obtaining it.

You can be Jewish and an Atheist, or Jewish and a Rabbi, I think.
    We'll both sit down and enjoy the same good meal and good company at thre 2nd Avenue Deli.

I don't think many young Jews just want to claim to be part of a minority; they have authentic feelings and beleifs about their identity. But if are some who are Jews in name only, it's a long way from 1935 when my grandfather, his wife, and his 2 brothers and 1 sister changed thier name from a very ethnic Jewish name to an Anglican sounding name just to blunt the Anti Semitism they faced. Assimilation has its varying impact over the generations on all immigrant groups.

As a Jew born to a successful family in twentieth century America, with some ancestors who remained behind in Europe and who perished uner Nazism, I feel that in the broader scope of history, I have won the lottery. And I consider myself a Jew, even though I married a shiksa.

#17     Sep 16, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

A well placed 7.62x51 (.308), round into amascumijad's torso would be a nice message IMO. Don't understand why rich Israel won't do that as mean as they are. A large payoff to a good shooter would make a difference IMO.

Oh yes, I'm a prior US Marine. I'll admit the israeli's are not to be fucked with!

#18     Sep 17, 2012
  9. American Jews love Obama. Ironically, many blacks are actually quite prejudiced against Jews.

Jews have a penchant for seeking their own demise. First they listened to the gospel of Judas which brought about their near extinction for the next 2000 years, now the gospel of Obama has taken hold.

We will see what happens to this semitic tribe next.

#19     Sep 17, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I just wish the Israelis would shit the fuck up til after the elections!

#20     Sep 17, 2012