IRA second user access

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by newbunch, Jan 4, 2008.

1. newbunch

newbunch

I have my own account and am a second user on 3 accounts, two of which are IRAs. On the IRA accounts, I get the message "Pending Customer Agreement. The account master user must sign the new customer agreement by logging in to Account Management. Once the master user has signed the new customer agreement, you will be able to access account management."

But when the master user logs in, there is no customer agreement to sign. I called yesterday and the support guy didn't know what is causing it and said I should send in a trouble ticket. I had the master on one of the account submit a ticket, but knowing that trouble tickets sometimes take forever....

Anybody else have an IRA account with a second user? Do you get the same message I get?

It's strange that it is only the IRA accounts and that it's both of them and they belong to two different people. Sounds like a bug on IB's side.

2. newbunch

newbunch

I can't believe I am the only person with an IRA account and a second user....

3. newbunch

newbunch

The master user sent in a trouble ticket last Friday and got a reply that IB will look into it. Three days later, no word from IB and I (the second user) still have no access to account management.