IQfeed VS Zenfire fo datafeed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by amitman, May 14, 2008.

1. amitman

amitman

I all I'm moving to Ninja Trader in a bit and start trading ES after trading SPY heavily for the last months. Anyways been using Ninja Trader with Zenfire dome for quite a while and pretty happy with data-feed (no lags but disconnections from time to time).
    But i'd like to hear from people with experience with Zenfire, is it a good data vendor for the futures market? And how is IQfeed comparing to that. I need a fast reliable data feed the will allow me to scalp a more faster charts.
    So anyone with experience with one of this data vendors in the futures market, or any other he reccomands is welcome to comment.
    Thank you all.

2. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

I have used NT/ZF in demo mode for 4 months and am currently live the last 3 months. Rock solid feeds and charts all that time. I did experience a system wide outage about 2 weeks ago that lasted an hour or so. This is my first futures platform so I cannot compare it to others, but I don't think there is a vastly superior or more reliable platform out there, at the retail level anyway. However, I'm sure there are comparable ones just the same.

3. Hazem

Hazem

How much does the setup cost on a monthly basis? What's the minimum connection speed required to run both efficiently?

4. amitman

amitman

Just seen that ZenFire only works with specific brokers. That's it for me, guess I'll have to use IQFeed