IQFeed developers

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Bob111, May 17, 2007.

1. Bob111

Bob111

looking for VB L1,L2 and news socket examples. all i need is correct syntax to connect and subscribe for data from iq connection manager.

Thank you!

2. iqfeed

iqfeed DTN

There are fully documented sample applications in VB as part of the IQFeed API subscription (www.iqfeed.net/dev) . If you sign up as a developer, you will receive the full documentation, sample apps/code and direct access to our developers for support.

Since we are always making change to the IQFeed client, I wouldn't suggest trying to hack something together as you won't be notified when there are changes needed.

3. Bob111

Bob111

nah...$300 yearly fee is kinda too expensive for me for couple lines of code. i already figure this out just by reading DTN developers forum.

4. hadlee

hadlee

has anyone experience issues with Iq feed with ensign? my time charts are fine but volume charts not forming.

The problem has steadily worsened so that each morning I have needed to do a complete delete and refresh as the bars were not forming in the overnight session and finally they would not form outside the day session.

ensign with iq feed- any suggestions would be much appreciated

ie contacts - experience with similar issue

thx