Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by El Cazador, Oct 22, 2001.

1. Has anyone here tried out IQCharts? If so what did you think? Would you recommend their services? Thanks

2. Hi

I used IQC and really liked the program. It comes with a excellent screener and its also accurate and reliable. Its a terrific deal for the price. The only drawback is that they dont provide Level II and time of sales.

3. Not tick by tick, charts update every minute I think. They don't have futures data either. Somebody mentioned AFI as a QCharts alternative on a thread today. Never heard of them , what kind of product is it?
  4. neo_hr

I have tried IQChart for two weeks free but have found it not that good. Why? Because it doesnt colour candles/bars and volume. I personally like to see right away if this is UP/DN vol or things like that- Also setting up parameters isnt that flexibile and intuitive. But I guess it all comes down to your personal preferences.

Right now I am trying out QQL (real time and like it MUCH better, just may go with it).

Good luck
  5. How does differ from the IBD screeners/scanners?, or any of the other services?