IQ of races in the United States.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 17, 2019.

1. 136? well it is no wonder black people bother him, he could be used as a tooth pick.

[​IMG]

#11     May 18, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.

2. The next NYT bestseller though he owns the publishing company that released it. I must have it!

[​IMG]

"Andrew M. Nesbitt, takes the love of money into some of the darkest places on Earth, in his first novel. A young man, named Zach Mallery, attempts to launder millions of dollars only to find himself arrested on the other side of the world and thrown away to be lost and forgotten in a third world prison for the next 40 years of his life. As Zach sits in his dark cell contemplating who could have betrayed him and what he can possibly do about it, he wonders if he will even leave prison alive."

https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/a...CVILHIGL75XW3Q/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_gw_btm?ie=UTF8

The jockey who jumps to spread white supremacy propaganda, not science. I just read the professor he quoted had his title stripped by his university. He has not updated his personal website to reflect this.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    #12     May 18, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

We call them manlets

#13     May 18, 2019
    Backtester451 likes this.
  4. uh oh. Cracktester451 just arrived at the forum and now I have to move him to ignore.

Fails to meet the minimum intelligence standards for posting here- and believe me, those standards are pretty low.

Be well.

#14     May 18, 2019
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

You're just mad you'll never be a high IQ jew.

#15     May 18, 2019
    Backtester451 likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Careful now, people around here get sensitive when you reverse Google their troll accounts and expose their poorly hidden identities. Something about their bosses not taking kindly to their racist ramblings.

#16     May 18, 2019
    Backtester451 and Tony Stark like this.
  7. Not even poorly hidden, he did not even try. I just got lucky to first search by Yahoo as an update had set it at default. He has a lot of posts there on Yahoo answers. Captain America has to be his favourite Marvel character. All I hear is helium voice in my head reading his posts.

I have little doubt he is self-employed. Spreading crap like Linn is just terrible and dangerous. If all I can do is ridicule him for his superiority fantasies it is better than nothing.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    #17     May 18, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  8. Massacre and so true.

#18     May 18, 2019
  9. [​IMG]

#19     May 18, 2019
  10. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

Early childhood development plays a crucial roll in a person's education. Someone that comes from a broken home is far less likely to receive the attention they need to develop when they're young. They tend to struggle early in school and lag behind. This leads to lower test scores.

You can draw almost a direct correlation between higher single parent household rates and lower test scores. The one anomaly is that American Indians tend to score a little higher than Hispanics. This can probably be explained by the fact that some Hispanic children face a language barrier whenever they enter the school system.

Skin color doesn't have anything to do with someone's intelligence, but the environment they're raised in absolutely does.

[​IMG]

#20     May 18, 2019
    Wallet likes this.