IQ data feed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by gohstrader, Jun 25, 2007.

1. kowboy

kowboy

I noticed yesterday what apeared to be IQ feed on Quote Tracker lagging Assent Anvil prints. Logging off Quote Tracker got the newest prints, but the problem repeated itself several times.

#21     Jun 27, 2007
  2. I had a big problem with SPX index today using IQfeed with Quotetracker. After the fed announcement the index stopped updating. I had to keep backfilling it all the way to the close! I don't think it was Quotetracker either, because ES and everything else kept updating. Very disappointing!

#22     Jun 28, 2007
  3. stylark3

stylark3

Although I am still a subscriber to IQFeed stock Quotes, I rarely use it anymore. I find that using my Etrade MarketCaster Quote window is very accurate up to the second.

But, 2 days ago, I did run a comparision test between my Iqfeed/Quotetracker and Etrade MarketCaster and I notice that this time around, IQFeed was significantly behind.

I was really surprised! Because, IQfeed was my main stay for quite a while where up-to-the-second accurate quotes were a given.

Something is obviously wrong.

You guys who still use Dtn regularly better let them know there is a serious problem before it goes on too long.

#23     Jun 28, 2007