Ipii

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Tuke, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Tuke

Tuke

Just thought you guys would like to know that IPII appears to be running hard right now. The graphs looked very good so you might want to check it out.

2. S2007S

S2007S

Volume isnt there.....

3. Tuke

Tuke

Yer right.....nevermind!

4. I got my eye on this one...come June it should be firing on all cylinders. Check out all the BS goin down on yahoo finance message boards. Its a good play if history repeats. If not, can't be hurt too bad IMO

5. running hard where? Its been going sideways for a month, you are being silly.

6. bffft chart beaking down

stay away

7. I heard its going to tank, before June. Just what I heard, can't confirm. Yahoo message board and all.

8. jacekk

jacekk

It broke 10 today and I do not think it is going down. At least not after the hurricane season is over.

9. its getting a little attention now..probably from the tornader news. I'm long at 9somethin and I hope theres some hurricane scares this summer. Then again, I live in Florida and I dont want my house blown away.

Anyway, volume seems like its at the same it was last year. So like I said, if history repeats, its all good. I still don't see too much of a downside..

Any insite for the pessimism is always appreciated :cool: