Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Urkel, Jun 27, 2007.

  1. Urkel


    Anyone getting one on friday? Even though the screen is broke on my phone, i have lost 2 digital cameras in the past 5 months, recently bought a 80gig ipod and cingular is my carrier...I still can't decide whether to get one now or wait to see if there are initial bugs. Will there be a "IPhone II" next summer?

    Curious about what people think.

    Also heard that the service plan will be up to $250/month for all services can anyone confirm this?
  2. Hedge22


    I wish i could get one, but cant switch to ATT right now. The rate p[ans are already out, and not 250 look on apples site for the details.
  3. I might pick one up. My current phone is too shitty and I deserve an upgrade.
  4. get a u-phone.