Iphone v Android v Blackberry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Optional, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Which should I choose?
    Been an avid Berry fan forever.
    Love the keyboard and BBM. Hate pretty much everything else.
    I'm not a gamer, though games are fun, and I wouldn't oppose to having them. But I can't stand those massive new tablet phones.
    I have an Ipod Touch and really like it.
    Likely not a big enough geek to want to wait for iphone 5, will be happy with whatever is current.
    So I am thinking ill be getting the iphone 4S.
    I hate that I will lose all my BBM contacts though. Is there a way to keep messaging them?

What say you?

2. I use my phone as little as possible, but approx 70% is spent on Spotify, 25% on quotes and 5% on calls. I can't remember the last time I watched the LCD TV. I use the iPad for everything around the house. I wish Bloomberg made a legit port of Anywhere for the iPad.

If you have ANY interest in A/V on the device then you relegated to the IP or Android. Bberry apps are garbage. All smartphones have push email.

3. Eight

Eight

I have a galaxy S phone nearly two years and a Nexus 7 tablet. Android is definitely not for enterprise, more of a toyish thing. Iphones have much better apps, less security problems.

4. Iphones are for girls.

5. Eight

Eight

the pink ones..

6. JamesL

JamesL

Try whatsapp to replace BBM. Not perfect, but...

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

8. Hahaha. Amazing.

Is whatsapp like bbm for iPhone?

9. I would go with an iPhone if I were you. iphones are pretty much the standard and you dont want to go with a phone that is going the way of the palm pre.

10. contra

contra

Hell yea...

wish i had bbg anything.

#10     Aug 1, 2012