iPhone or Android based phone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stok, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Stok

Stok

Was planning on getting the iphone4...but holding off until the dust settles. I have seen 3 of them with the same antenna problems and also a sensor problem....one of them, the back was cracked from a 2-3 foot fall.

Anyways, I like the 3GS..may just get that, but want to hear opinion on Android based phones...I plan on looking at them this weekend.

2. iphone 4. Just get a case and no problems. really is the best phone ever.

3. I own an HTC EVO 4G (Sprint). In my opinion, the OS (Android) far surpases that of the IPhone. If you can locate one (they're selling out all over for a reason), I highly recommend making the switch to Andoid (via the HTC).

- Spydertrader

4. robust100

robust100

I am a huge Apple fan ( I own an Imac desktop as well as a Macbook pro laptop). However, I decided to stay with Verizon because of their superior network in the L.A. area. So when the HTC Incredible came out, I jumped at it and am impressed with the Android operating system. The apps that come on it are just like the ones on my buddy's iphone, (you can't tell the difference), and the pinch and zoom is just like the iphone. But the best thing is the better call network. After all, it is a PHONE and you need to talk on it without dropped calls on the AT&T network.

5. I have used an htc for a few years now. Great phone. I had ordered the droid incredible over a month ago but it kept getting delayed. Verizon allowed buyers of the htc incredible to cancel order to purchase the droid x.