iphone 5 coming Oct 4th.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 21, 2011.

1. nitrene

nitrene

I have a Samsung Droid Charge on Verizon and I usually get 10-12 Mbps here in Berkeley, CA. I've gotten as much as 18 Mbps in SF. I've heard in Manhattan you can get upwards of 30-40 Mbps. So yeah it is very fast. I like it.

#11     Sep 21, 2011
  2. S2007S

S2007S

HAHA, you know you are absolutely 1000% right, if apple were to release a new phone every week those fools would be standing in line....I find it amazing how many people get rid of their phone thats only a year old to upgrade to a new phone that they dont even need, they just want it.

The only Apple product I own is an iphone, I have never bought any other apple product, I actually got that iphone as a gift so in reality I never bought an apple product in my entire life. I have the original iphone 3g from 2008, thats 3 years ago and every time people ask why I dont have the newest one I look at them and laugh.

#12     Sep 21, 2011
  3. S2007S

S2007S

That's the problem, if smartphones, sneakers, washer machines, and anything else were made in america, prices for these items would be hundreds and thousands of dollars more. Anytime I hear people trying to bring jobs and talk about making products in america I laugh because its never going to happen because the price of these items if made in america would cost so much more no one would buy them. So yes that phone would cost $1000+ because that phone without a contract goes for around $500 which is still overpriced!

#13     Sep 21, 2011
  4. S2007S

S2007S

I think this one gets a faster processor ohhhhh, an 8 megapixel camera ohhhhhhh!

Right there, anyone with the iphone 4 will NEED to upgrade immediately because they have to have the newest apple product no matter what the circumstances.

#14     Sep 21, 2011
  5. Thats because they know about the buyback program at Best Buy.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eZAAZ7iXN-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15     Sep 21, 2011
  6. who'd get this crap ....iOS days are over.

#16     Sep 21, 2011
  7. How they cannot come out with a 4G capable Iphone is amazing. I will stick with an Android phone until that's the case.

#17     Sep 21, 2011
  8. #18     Sep 21, 2011
  9. to be honest- do u really care? go for the samsung galaxy if i was u

#19     Sep 21, 2011
  10. Typical Republican propaganda. Have you ever stopped to think about your logic (or lack thereof)? Sure if iPhones were made in America they would cost $1000. But let's say that I go out and purchase an "overpriced" iPhone for $1000. Expensive, right? Except that in order to now make that expensive iPhone, Apple now has to hire workers to make them right here in America. So then that guy making the $1000 iPhone for me now has a job. and isn't on unemployment anymore. He has a job and money in his pocket. So, I sell cars for a living. So he buys a car from me. I then make money from him. I then pay more taxes on that money, therefore reducing the budget deficit. That guy is now employed and no longer collecting unemployment, therefore the government doesn't have to spend as much on unemployment benefits. They are now able to pay down the national debt, thereby decreasing the interest paid. Maybe then they can even lower taxes for me and then I can buy another iPhone and start the whole process again.

Suddenly that iPhone doesn't seem so expensive anymore. I'm sure you won't really care about this, but answer me one question. After the debt ceiling can no longer be raised and China won't lend us anymore money and the Fed can't print us anymore money even at 0% interest rates, how do company's ever expect Joe Consumer to ever be able to buy their products when Joe doesn't have a job anymore because his job got sent oversea's to make a product that Joe can now no longer afford to buy?

#20     Sep 21, 2011