IPE Options

Discussion in 'Options' started by def, Jul 29, 2005.

1. def

def Sponsor

IPE options (and giveups for institutions) are now available via IB. Given your strong push for us to add the options, I hope you trade them actively :)

#11     Aug 1, 2005
  2. just21

just21

I am still getting no option for underlying in option trader. Have logged on and off, have tried sep,oct,dec as the underlying for coil. Am signed up for uk futures in account management and have coil futures data, though I have never traded the futures. Any ideas?

#12     Aug 2, 2005

3. Same here, logging in from Europe.

#13     Aug 2, 2005
  4. just21

just21

Two potential customers, this is going to be big!

#14     Aug 2, 2005
  5. just21

just21

Tried GAS (gasoil) and got got the same message.

#15     Aug 2, 2005
  6. just21

just21

In account management you have to sign up for uk futures on options, it is just a tick box, no form to fill in. Did this but still get no options for underlying after logging on and off.

#16     Aug 2, 2005
  7. def

def Sponsor

I didn't check before posting and was just passing on info I rec'd. I'll try to find out later. It might just need another day for the permissions to cycle throgh the system. I normally don't log on after HK hours. Hopefully I'll have more later or by tomorrow AM my time.

#17     Aug 2, 2005

8. I have already subscribed to IPE quotes in the past and also traded IPE futures... :(

#18     Aug 2, 2005
  9. just21

just21

Look in account maangement, there is a seperate permmision for uk options on futures as well as uk futures. This is in addition to signing up for the free IPE data.

#19     Aug 2, 2005
  10. Yes, it is under Trading Permissions: it's done, thank you for your suggestion. However, I still can't have them!

Well, tomorrow, maybe...

#20     Aug 2, 2005