Ipad 2

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by killthesunshine, Feb 5, 2011.

1. #11     Feb 5, 2011
  2. I tested the iPad - it sucked.
    Even if all of the rumors are true about the iPad 2 - it sucks already.
    I tested 2 Android tablets - they sucked.
    I tested 2 Chinese clone tablets - (on one now) one sucked this one is just ok.
    I tested the Nav 9 - better but not quite there
    I tested the HP Slate - best tested so far
    I will be getting the EXO PC next week - looking forward to it (64bit OS).

#12     Feb 5, 2011
  3. Looking forward the Toshiba and Android 3.

Been playing with a couple of HTC phones with Froyo 2.2 and not sure why anyone would go Apple any more. Unless they just get their jollies by paying Steve for everything they want to do?

#13     Feb 5, 2011
  4. I am able to get IB webtrader running on ipad ( limited ) but that is about it, and even that I have not messed with much at all ( drop menus are a problem )
    Trading at this point on one is limited, unless it is apps for the iphone installed on the ipad. Anything that has to be 2x for screen size does not look very clear to me. Doubt anyone would even consider an ipad for trading.
    One app that is decent is CNBC - RT
    I am waiting for the android tabs to hit the market and watch for some sales. Also using a droidx phone so I am used to android and happy with it.
    Was not aware of the EXO PC.
    http://www.exopc.com/en/exopc-slate.php

That looks really good. Will look into it more thanks ProfLogic

#14     Feb 5, 2011
  5. #15     Feb 5, 2011
  6. cstfx

cstfx

7. #17     Feb 6, 2011
  8. cstfx

cstfx

Biggest thing about that article I think is off would be the inclusion of a card slot - allowing the user to increase storage would take away the Apple pricing model. I would be surprised if they include a card slot.

#18     Feb 6, 2011
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Android devices are just as good as iPhone right now. I had an iPhone since their first in 2007. Really like it, and there is not a single compaling reason for me to switch to something else.

#19     Feb 6, 2011
  10. Millionaire

Millionaire

I predict ipad2 will be thinner,lighter,faster,more storage, and have a couple of cameras. But apart from that not much different.

#20     Feb 6, 2011