ip Zelikow, Bush Adviser- War Launched to Protect Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Sep 17, 2004.

1. "Smug wise-ass"-says the guy who predictably used the lead-in line, i think not, right on cue.

Yes, you did use it, thus introducing it into this thread, and I quote:

"acronym

New Post 09-07-06 11:02 PM

My kind? Please explain.

Opinions, without merit?
    You seriously expect, people who have researched, read up on, examined every facet of knowledge, could be bothered to, or remember every relevent quote, every example of "cookie cutter" intellect, the likes of which are thown up by your kind,
    who would dismiss an arguement, an opinion, without a screed of copy paste supporting arguement??

I think not.

You think, that was written that way, to be superior? No, it was included for your benifit, to demonstrate my vast knowledge of human psychology.

Yawn....are you taking Bupe too?

Quite frankly, i do get depressed when attempting to think rationally

I am not at all surprised. Rational thinking has that effect on the irrational...

gee i wonder if there are any philosophers who put that into words.............

Gee, why don't you research it and get back to the audience with your findings...

Simply put, you would have to be an encyclopedia to provide"arguements' for or against anything, particularly on a message board.

Quite a rationalization for your shortcomings...

Providing relevant examples can help to illustrate a point, but at the end of the day, nobody cares what you know

Nobody cares?

LOL...

Surprise, an all or nothing fallacy...

what you can quote chapter and verse.

Nobody...

Because odds are, they are unfamiliar with your example, or its context.

Nobody is familiar?

LOL...

So your left with an "unsubstantiated opinion" , a throwaway line, people can take it or leave it.

Really?

Golly Gee Willikers!

"cookie cutter intellect" is still a keeper , though.

When you come down of the drugs or booze you are now high on, and you sober up in the morning, you might just see your "keeper" quite differently...

What you are now seeing as a "keeper" I see as a floater...

#21     Sep 8, 2006
  2. Gee, resorting to usual tactics.
    WHAT a surprise.

How can you post a reply like that, when your MO is to force people to attempt to come up with factual based arguements,
    then dismiss them with ad-hominim?

Do you really expect anyone to go to the trouble, of copy-pasting something along the lines of the arguement, when this is your invariable response?

Scarcely an' all or nothing fallacy, though.

People DO care, about thing's, overall.

About 3 in total, worldwide, and im happy to be among their number.

And your fan's of course............
    who were dissapointed, you snubbed there efforts entirely.

:)

#22     Sep 8, 2006