Invitation to see Tara & Jack Hershey trade against each other

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teasinggtara, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Jack, you can type all the verbal diarrhea you want but it won't bury the fact that you're full of it... roughtrader's total "To-Date PNL" is only $7,994.94
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2403444#post2403444

This is NOWHERE NEAR taking $1500 to $94,000 as you originally claimed, nor is it $20K/month as you later said.

#51     Apr 28, 2009
  2. Jack -- again, you can type all the verbal diarrhea you want but it won't hide the fact that Neoxx isn't doubling his money every three days like you claimed. Show us proof, not meaningless drivel.

#52     Apr 28, 2009
  3. Excuse me Jack, but what does this have to do with YOUR failed promise to YOUR former IBD group to turn $10K into $1million in 100 days and post updates on ET? This was supposed to have happened a LONG time ago but not surprisingly it did not.

Here's a recording of you making the promise at a meeting so let's please not insult anyone's intelligence with your lame obfuscations:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1gi2qygm3yh

#53     Apr 28, 2009
  4. So how does any of your demented drive even remotely prove your claim: "I do reach my goal of 3x H-L in ES as a practice"?

And how does it explain your trading contest return of -24%?

Of course you want to obfuscate these and the other issues I brought up which is why you won't give simple, straight answers.

#54     Apr 28, 2009
  5. Jack has posted he is dealing with the big C and has had vision problems.

I feel both Jack and I have made our points and there is nothing to be gained by any further banter.

I genuinely wish you all the best Jack for a speedy recovery. Perhaps at a later date when Jack is in better health we will renew our rivalry, but until then Tara will only deal with more mundane matters on ET :)

#55     Apr 29, 2009
  6. SK0

SK0

Thank you for taking the time and effort to respond. It really opens my mind which is what this forum is for.:cool:

#56     Apr 29, 2009
  7. Ditto -- assuming it's true and not just a tactic to get us to turn down the heat... because for obvious reasons I have a hard time believing anything Jack posts.

#57     Apr 29, 2009
  8. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Ahh the C word comes out when the other C (challenge) word comes out

#58     Apr 29, 2009