Invitation to see Tara & Jack Hershey trade against each other

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teasinggtara, Mar 8, 2009.

1. to reiterate. the range was about 20 to 25 points. subtract L of day from H of day to figure this out.

then you can add up the win/losses of the segments and divide them by H-L to get the ATR multiple which nominally on the beginner level you all are on is about 3x.
    as you see if intermediate trading were done the take goes up to 4x or so.

If I bring on price pattern in (Hershey Hinge), it goes to expert levels because end of bar is no longr used and all triple T trades are done. Triple T means traverses of traverses of traverses.

[​IMG]

#21     Apr 26, 2009
  2. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

More hindsight bullshit Jack.. you are incapable of trading in realtime.. just another internet wannabe

Where is your track record after 50 years of trading?

Where are the yachts and masions?

Answer: In your head

#22     Apr 26, 2009
  3. Lastly, as trader28 pointed out, doing pefect turns where ore than one contract is involved nets some bucks. A 20 point run or nearso is show on last wednesdays chart. If a person compounded for a few months (less that 100 days) he could take anything small to a value of capital that is considered as rich.

Here is a trade that lasted a traverse number of bars, and as trader28 verified it was by his standard a pair of perfect turns.

[​IMG]

#23     Apr 26, 2009
  4. here is some triple T stuff.

[​IMG]

#24     Apr 26, 2009
  5. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Aaaaaaahahahaaaa

So the best proof you've got is Spyders "phantom" 40 lot trade from A YEAR AGO that everyone witnessed him posting AFTER THE FACT and questioned because he had so neatly hit the exact top and bottom..

Oh dear Jack.. does that mean nobody has been trading SCT for a year.. not even fake trading like that one?

What a sad old, insecure man you must be to resort to lies and fake trades.. and not even a good lie, at least make up something more recent.. show us you are putting some effort into it :p

#25     Apr 26, 2009
  6. I scooped out a traverse of a traverse to show the internals and the hershey hinge.

[​IMG]

NB: these charts do not use price and only use indicators. The hershey hinge being an exception that is triggered by an indicator combo. this means ordinarily price is not looked at by the automation, only indicators are looked at.

It is easy to swing over to a 4 point subroutine and pull the trigger on point 3 of the hershey hinge.

#26     Apr 26, 2009
  7. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Why don't you take Tara's trading challenge Jack?

Because you know you will get slaughtered

Slaughtered like every other time you've tried to trade in realtime

Hell you even came DEAD LAST in a trading contest in 2002 without any real money on the line and left early before your -24% snowballed

You have zero integrity and zero credibility..

You are an old fraud and the size of your ego is only matched by your lack of talent and accomplishment in life

#27     Apr 26, 2009
    #28     Apr 26, 2009
  9. I took it (meaning I took the challenge in writing) when I posted the third party notes to make things tranparent; no third party showed up.

Look up the challenge spyder offered bighog and how he crapped out too.

The B people are out of gas at this point.

Why don't you fix the defaults on your indicators and get out of that single digit contract trading. I mean Mandelbrut brags about a thousand dollar day as his best. What gives with you guys.

What the heck is so foriegn to you about a 40 contract print? Or trader666 not being able to see a guy making money with little of no margin compared to capital????

#29     Apr 26, 2009
  10. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Well how typical Jack.. you think a trading challenge is held in hindsight

Pretty much the only way you can dupe anyone into thinking SCT works :p

#30     Apr 26, 2009