Invitation to see Tara & Jack Hershey trade against each other

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teasinggtara, Mar 8, 2009.

1. P.S. Were in chit chat... no need to bump. I wonder which mod and who complained?

#11     Mar 8, 2009
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

I agree, but I don't think he said yes. You missunderstood him.

This is so not gonna happen that I give you 5 to 1 odds and I am the loser if he does it for 1 full day...

#12     Mar 8, 2009
  3. Jack is impossible to misunderstand.

#13     Mar 8, 2009
  4. Why would someone complain about a one day demonstration of the worlds most effect trading system carried out by the master himself.

Of course it could be someone else. What odds - same result.

#14     Mar 8, 2009
  5. Here's some interesting cult-speak and cult thinking... sound at all familiar?

The Heaven's Gate cult defined "suicide" to mean "to turn against the Next Level when it is being offered."

#15     Mar 8, 2009
  6. No one complained, it was just yet-another Hatfield/McCoy thread between the arch enemies of Hershey vs. the Hershey loyalists. Both of which are a waste of time to read since they can't do anything other than flame one another over and over ad naseum.

#16     Mar 8, 2009
  7. I honestly was wondering if ET is fading Jack's SCT puppets and that's why he's so protected.

The thing is, the discussion was not between me and loyalists, it was directly between Jack and myself.

Jack tells me I have elected to not participate with the market or learning.

I challenged Jack to demonstrate SCT live for one day and I'll trade against him.

Jack elected to trade against me when he responded by telling me to do my thing - which was to set up a demo where we trade against each other.

No flaming will be allowed - because only Jack and I will be able to post live trades in a forum open to 100 witnesses.

Again you say they can't do anything but flame each other - but this is contradicting what you say.

We CAN do something once and for all to put this matter to rest - unless you help to prevent that and keep the feud running without conclusion.

Ivan, you can be part of the solution or part of the problem, but moving this to chit chat on your own initiative with flawed reasoning looks like you are taking sides.

#17     Mar 9, 2009
  8. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

So Jack chickened out again..

I'm shocked..

not

#18     Apr 19, 2009
  9. T2GR8T

T2GR8T

Yeah because you are above all that nonsense eh Ivan.. oh except when you have one of your little tantrums and post juvenile photos of trolls and get your wrist slapped by Baron for it :p

#19     Apr 26, 2009
  10. Here is a basic, indicator based ES day (22APR09).

I guess the 10 trades mean nothing on a chart. The way the chart works is that the observer sees the price annotations at the end of each bar for 81 bars.

So that means, as shown on this chart, you want me to post 81 times with the signals. Here it is 10 trading actions (enter, 8 reversals0 and a cover) and Hold announced 71 times over the whole day.

for me it would be better to just say a bar or two ahead what is going to happen and only announce in advance what the trading action will be. as you see, each consecutive trading action is based upon only one "so called by you people, RULE". To keep it KISS for you guys the rule is" Stay on the right side of the market".

[​IMG]

So after everyone who wants to participate in this chit chat trade has put up their last Wednesday's charts we can see it this thread will be moved back up to the trading thread and stay there.

It will take about two weeks of charts (or calls for TT's hubby to reverse engineer this. Price is NOT used in any way only indicators and variables of the market NOY including price. Price is NOT needed to trade markets.

#20     Apr 26, 2009