Invitation to PM with a better deal...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ArcticTrader, Mar 7, 2006.

1. #31     Apr 30, 2006
  2. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

That GMMI payout is brutal 50% when you put your own money down....how do they get away with that?

There are more than a few places offering 80-90% payout with ~75 cents ticket asking for 3k down.

Software fee of 125........open book (if you use it) 50 .....then the fees associated with whatever routing you choose. (these usually run .0005/1k shares) unless you get a limit with arca which is free

When you put your own money down you should be driving things not getting driven up the a** by these prop firms.

Seriously......

#32     May 1, 2006
  3. Datradr

Datradr

I disagree...from what I understand u can get more than 50% with GMMI...but I cant guarantee that..just from what I know..

Swift is still the best at 35%...lol

#33     May 1, 2006
  4. GMMI is 60-80% percent, a far cry from 50%. I also think 3-5k down for 300k+ BP is pretty fair,is it not???
    momo

#34     May 1, 2006
  5. this is exactly what's wrong with these boards. here's momo 99 acting like he's a disenterested party while he's actually GOLDEN MARKET . why are youy being decietful?tell all who you are. trying to recruit under lies.shame on you

#35     May 1, 2006
  6. Hi guys,

I want to trade equities in a few months.
    That would be great if you could tell me what yout think of this prop firm.

They also told me that the soft was free and that they offered 1/2 cent per share.... Sounds good but is it reliable????

Thanks a lot for your answers.

#36     May 2, 2006
  7. Please PM me or share the place who is offering that i know 1100 swiftraders who would sign up.

#37     May 2, 2006

8. Sorry I did not specify that the firm was Cy Group Trading!!!!

#38     May 2, 2006
  9. 80% is great as long as there is no downpayment to get started.

Ciao!

Stacy

#39     May 2, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Shill Trading LLC. will beat any published deal on the street.

Vinnie, Rocco and Mo are three of the most standup guys in the industry.....

#40     May 2, 2006