Investrio.com and The Mentor Center

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jstark, May 21, 2002.

1. jstark

jstark

First let me admit that I have never purchased a stock in my life. I have always been intrigued by the stock market, but two things have always held me back: 1] lack of knowledge, and 2] lack of money.

I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to learn about investing by reading websites and other materials, but my degree is in Computer Science, not in Business or Finances so I guess I'm just nervous.

I was approached by someone about Investrio, and their investing software called The Mentor Center. Their claim is that they will teach me *how* to invest, and that their program will show me when to buy and when to sell, thereby getting in and out quickly and making high percentages.

The other part of their company looks to me like a MLM, whereby I sell their software to others and through the referral system I earn commissions to invest with.

I have to admit, at first glance it looks like a great product, and a great opportunity, but as with any business opportunity I am a skeptic.

Has anyone been involved with this company (formerly known as Online Investor Net), and could you please share your experience with me, both good or bad?

Thanks,
    Jared