Investorshub.com fraud

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by maltatrader, Mar 20, 2010.

1. I bet it is a penny stock website.

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

still going, just got their email

From "Brandy@Investorshub.com" <gsa@investorshub.com>
    Sent Monday, March 22, 2010 10:01 am
    Cc
    Bcc
    Subject Today Only offers call me

Hi,

I just wanted to drop you a quick email to let you know about the Monday March Madness event that is happening on [Investorshub today. We are offering 3 months free Premium Message Board memberships when you upgrade to any of our streaming data products for the first time.

Plus,if you have never upgraded before, you get an entire month of streaming data (includes Level II!) free as well. All you need to do is give me a call as these offers are only available on Monday March 22nd.

Happy Trading

Brandy
    Customer Services

3. You got it in one

4. Matt Brown, not to be confused with the other ..

[​IMG]

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Somewhat interesting..... almost amusing.

I once posted a reply on the Investors Hub bulletin board to someone that asked about stock screeners. I briefly outlined the free HingeFire stockscreener and its features. The next thing I got was an email from this character demanding that I pay money if I want to pitch my products on Investors Hub.

It is one thing to rudely and continually pitch your products on an investment bulletin board; it is another thing totally to simply answer a query (one time) with information requested by another poster in a thread that already had thirty posts & was several months old.

Hope he enjoys meeting his new room mate, Bubba.