Investors Business Daily meetup

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by just21, Aug 26, 2003.

1. just21

just21

Goto www.meetup.com and see if there is an Investors Business Daily meetup tommorrow, wednesday, in your city. They have 591 cities listed. I am going to the London meetup. Should we start an elitetrader meetup?

2. just21

just21

7pm Waterstones Picadilly London 5th floor bar today. Also 6,600 attending in 591 cities worldwide. see www.meetup.com

3. What is that gathering about? IBD is not even ditributed in the UK :confused: I'll try to be there Waterstones , is that the bookstore? Picadilly, you mean the circus?

4. just21

just21

IBD has a pdf version now and you can read most of it for free on www.investors.com. There are five registered users going in London plus my friend and you! Yes, the old Simpsons in Piccadilly is now a Waterstones.

5. well I went to Pic circus and never found the Waterstones... :confused: but I did hook up with some chick

6. just21

just21

Picadilly is the road going down to Hyde Park from Picadilly Circus. 7 people attended and was a great success. Signup at www.meetup.com for next month's meeting. What do you trade?

7. NQ, AMEX ETF'S and FX.