InvesTools anyone?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by peekaboo2yoo, Oct 24, 2005.

1. gscott

gscott

LOL! You mean you are making money because you signed up for a program that taught you to think for yourself, and when you do it pays off?

Revolutionary!

Psst. Don't tell the old timers here. They'll think your spamming. :)

Congrats on a good year, BTW!

#21     Mar 10, 2007
  2. andyrtfin

andyrtfin

That's the thing, Furious, no one wants to do the reading or the research. People want to get rich quick without putting in the effort to reading and learning anything. That's what I noticed the investools paid ads cater to... OH YEAH I DIDN'T THINK I COULD DO THIS, BUT I MADE $6000 IN A MONTH AFTER GETTING INVESTOOLS. They want to make it seem like a get rich quick in the market type deal, without having to put a lot of time and effort into learning much.

#22     Mar 22, 2007
  3. jbanfai

jbanfai

I've heard some negative comments about Investools and chose another software - Best Choice. It's not cheap but then, what's the price of ignorace?
    Well, my first 2 trades with Best Choice more than made up for the $5,000 they charged. In fact, I'm making a fortune using just BC in searching for the best companies, then identifying exactly when to get in and when to get out and for how much. It doesn't get any easier. I'm now retired because of it.

#23     Mar 26, 2007
  4. rockp1

rockp1

I used Investools a long time ago in 2002, and paid the $3000 for the seminar. Be aware that it's for intermediate term traders - not day traders. I also found the same analysis for $10 a month at another website wallstreetcity.com (now dead). Investools did not work for me. I bought their "strong stocks" on the green arrows, and the stocks sank further. But, this was the bear market.

For an alternative fundamental analysis, try investors.com - the William O'Neill Investors Business Daily website. Also with only a basic BusinessWeek magazine subscription, under $50 a year, you can do great stock research on the BW website. But no screening tools are included.

For good screening, try Reuters Power Screener - free level. MSN also has basic screening tools.

#24     Mar 27, 2007
  5. jbanfai

jbanfai

Best Choice is the only software that plots the stock price and earnings on the same logrithm chart, thereby showing you precisely where the stock is going. It's phenominal, actually. If you can't make money using this, you can't be helped. This thing, I found, is a bargain at double the price. Check 'em out. I think the web site is bestchoicesoftware.com.

#25     Mar 27, 2007
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

beschoice is terrible software, read the review.

#26     Mar 27, 2007
  7. Spammers like jbanfai don't tend to read reviews.

#27     Mar 27, 2007
  8. jbanfai

jbanfai

I don't understand why you would call me a spammer. Clearly you don't know what spam is.

My remark about Best Choice was merely my opinion on the software as it makes me so much money that I was able to comfortably retire. You have the same right to voice an opinion. I don't put your opinion down; why would you do that to mine?
    Perhaps if you'd like to enjoy the same success I have, you may wish to investigate this for yourself. I only post that information for the benefit of others who may share the same aspirations.

#28     Mar 27, 2007
  9. If you had stopped there I would have given you the benefit of the doubt, but you went on to endorse the product yet again.

Only 3 posts to date and all 3 plug the product.

What would you have us think?

#29     Mar 27, 2007
  10. jbanfai

jbanfai

I have no vested interest in the company whatsoever. I don't really give a rat's ass if you or anyone else uses it. I just get excited when I find something that works that I like to see others benefit from my experience. I've read some of the negative comments about Investools and I'm trying to save others some grief. If you prefer not to read about it, just pass over it, no problem.

#30     Mar 27, 2007