InvesTools anyone?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by peekaboo2yoo, Oct 24, 2005.

1. investools is okay. i bought it, pretty much knew everything already (just seeing if they could teach me anything new), and rec'd my refund. their website is pretty cool tho. it is very informative and can help you if you are a total newbie to the markets. the website has alot of very useful information. fundamentals, technicals, charts, screens, options, etc.

i would say investools is good overall. i don't work for them, just thought i would add my two cents worth.

#11     Jun 21, 2006
  2. raya

raya

Is "Investools" the same as "Investor Tool Box" sorry for the dumb question?

#12     Jun 22, 2006
  3. yes same stuff.

#13     Jun 22, 2006
  4. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Some of the BetterTrades teachers are from Wade Cook.

I have no respect for anyone trying to teach covered calls * LEAP strategies. They are amatuers.

#14     Jun 22, 2006
  5. vicuob

vicuob

Hi,
    I have backup copies of Investools DVD Courses for sale.
    The following are backup copies I have. If interested please reply to email.
    1) Investools Basic Options (4DVD + Manual)
    2) Investools Advanced Options (6DVD + Manual)
    3) Investools Advanced Technical Analysis (6DVD + Manual)
    4) Investools Currency Trader (7DVD + Manual)
    5) Steve Nison Profitting with Japanese Candlestick DVD
    6) Steve Nison Secrets to becoming a samurai trader : Advanced candlestick DVD

Email me for pricing info. vicuob@yahoo.com Thanks

#15     Jul 8, 2006
  6. vicuob

vicuob

Hi,
    I'll like to share my backup copies of Investools DVD Courses. The following are backup copies I have. If interested please reply to email.
    1) Investools Basic Options (4DVD + Manual)
    2) Investools Advanced Options (6DVD + Manual)
    3) Investools Advanced Technical Analysis (6DVD + Manual)
    4) Investools Currency Trader (7DVD + Manual)
    5) Steve Nison Profitting with Japanese Candlestick DVD
    6) Steve Nison Secrets to becoming a samurai trader : Advanced candlestick DVD

vicuob@yahoo.com

#16     Jul 8, 2006
  7. Annette

Annette

William O'Neil wrote a couple of books. Which one would you recommend starting with? Thanks.

#17     Jul 27, 2006
  8. I am a former Investools workshop instructor for stocks, options, advanced options, advanced technical analysis, and currencies. Many of you know me and have taken a workshop from me. I am posting this as a reply to the question as to the success of investors using Investools. I can tell you from a former instructor view point that the tools and information you receive from Investools can and will help you become a better investor and trader in the stock market. One disadvantage of Investools is the high cost of their tuition to get their tools and education. I left the company and am now providing the same training at a substantial discounted price. Please visit my website at www.investorjim.com for more information.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming workshop.

Jim

#18     Aug 7, 2006
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

You're a spammer. I'm telling.

H

#19     Aug 7, 2006
  10. I don't know if anyone's on this subject anymore, but I was reading how some of the individuals have tried and maybe failed at making money through investools. I, personally, like the program and have done extremely well with it over the last three years. Believe it or not, I turned a 62% return on my portfolio last year with the help of Investools. Now, I have to admit, it's not my only source of assistance. I also rely on the Investor's Business Daily newspaper and online subscription, Option Monster, and CBOE TV. With all this combined, I've done well. So, I am a satisfied Investools investor.

J

#20     Mar 7, 2007