Investment clubs and trading groups

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Rumblefish, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Ummm, where exactly did I say there was no 'charter' or 'club account'?

You know what they say about 'assumptions'.

'Facebook' for trading/investing? Yep, if it's a 'hobby' for you that may work.

BTW, did I 'quote' enough?

:D

#21     Jun 12, 2011
  2. I hope you realize that by dropping the words "you'd like to join an investment club" you probably just guaranteed that you'll never succeed as a trader....

I hope they have tasty baked goods (baked of course by some losers wife who believes that his sick, dysfunctional "hobby" is going to make them rich)

Those Oxford club losers have evolved into Peter Schiff followers and pseudo macro / trading / investment theses'... Good luck keeping your money in your hands... these types of clubs are a haven for scams, and not just that, they'll steal the possibility of you ever thinking for yourself and making YOUR OWN TRADES....

You also have to watch the ENABLERs there who are there to help you enjoy taking your profits and riding your losers.... and those that retard every piece of information and price to suit whatever demented thesis they've carried with them for the past 10 years...

#22     Jun 12, 2011
  3. Rumblefish

Rumblefish Guest

These oxford clubs with thousands of members are not the club I'm talking about. oxford clubs have thousands of members and it's just to collect membership fees and sell stuff to members.

The clubs that allow anyone to join you don't want to join.

The club 'membership' must have minimum qualifications and skills. and membership should be by invitation only.

The club leaders should be able kick out any member and maximum 15 members.

It could be all members must have a profitable 5 year track records or minimum education level or assets to invest. Or all members must have CFA, CMT or MBA in finance to join.

#23     Jun 12, 2011