Investment Banking Make The Market Do What You Want.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Nov 28, 2019.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

I originally published this at Wall Street Oasis but wanted you to see it. A lot of investment success is down to your own involvement. If you lobby you can change your luck or at least protect your investment portfolio.

There is way to make sure your investments do well, lobbying for better economic policy that makes the returns you get higher. I am a macroeconomist who has lobbied heavily to get economic and pension reform implemented in the United Kingdom, the European Union and many other countries too. The new ideas for economic growth and pension stability have enabled economic targets for growth and inflation to attained closer than any other time I am aware of in the United Kingdom. By promoting a more stable capital structure for pension fund investments market stability has returned after the financial crisis in 2007-2009.

The paper the Pension Problem, which is now the book Modern Applied Macroeconomics explains pension saving has been altered to control economic targets. The later chapters of the book explain the policy changes suggested to the government that were subsequently implemented effectively. A movement into corporate bond investment has made pension saving more secure and efficient. The pension tax manual has been tightened making the system harder to exploit, it was originally called the registered pension scheme manual. The effective lobbying the paper the Pension Problem achieved has shown you can make the market work for you and sustain economic growth through your own actions.

You can see my work at my website Morganist Economics, the Success page shows the results from my lobbying. If you want to see the paper the Pension Problem you can purchase Modern Applied Macroeconomics from the Books page. You have the ability to make your investments provide the returns you want by lobbying in your own country. You can learn how to do this from my work and my letters available at my website. Remember if you want the whole of your investment portfolio to grow positive economic growth must be reached. You can educate yourself about new methods of generating economic growth by reading my blog posts and the book Economic Growth in A Highly Constrained Environment.

2. I can't tell if you're full of it or legit.

3. morganist

morganist Guest

In terms of what. Do you mean have I really influenced the economy and stabilised the macro economy? If you want evidence of my success visit the success page at my website morganist economics. There is a letter from the Chancellor of the Exchequer stating his intention of using the work, he subsequently did and the result speak for themselves.

4. I think you may overstate your impact though clearly you do lobby.

5. morganist

morganist Guest

How have I overstated my impact. The pension allowance table shows the alterations in pension saving. The other tables show the stable results that have been achieved as a result of the pension saving changes. Then there is the reforms to the capital structure in pension funds and investment funds. Finally the reforms made to the Registered Pension Scheme Manual now the Pension Tax Manual. Pension saving, the regulations for pension saving and the capital structure of pension funds have become macroeconomic tools used to hit economic targets successfully over the last ten to thirteen years in the UK. That is not to mention the cost efficiencies it has generated for the treasury. Just not realising the impact pension saving has on rates of consumption and aggregate prices could have been a problem in itself. If you want to see more information on the success of pension saving as a macroeconomic control read the article below.

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/2019/03/pension-pumping.html?q=pension

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/2019/03/optimal-pension-saving.html?q=pension