Investing Vue - worst sponsor ever, trying to wreck ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by yoohoo, Sep 4, 2008.

who hates sponsors multiple posting and hijacking ET

1. Yes I hate it: please stop

52 vote(s)
    98.1%
  2. No knock yourself out posting.

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But people should go to the website to see what a total piece of useless garbage it is. It is a perfect example of everything a website should NOT be.

#11     Sep 4, 2008
  2. I don't object to IV's posting ON TOPIC in other's threads, but I do object to them starting threads of advertisement. Be content with the banner ads and thread participation, or fuck off. Perhaps ET needs to change their sponsorship privileges.

#12     Sep 4, 2008
  3. hughb

hughb

Worst sponsor ever?? How soon we forget. Has Sykes already been flushed down the memory hole?

The only reason these threads appear in Feedback is because we like ET and we care about it. But sponsors are a neccesary inconvenience. Without them, we have no site at all.

For whatever reason, IV doesn't seem to get it. Many here have let him know he's being a nuisance, some forcefully so. If he's this thick n taking feedback, there's no way he can run a business. So we know that he won't be around here forever.

Patience please.

#13     Sep 4, 2008
  4. I don't get it.

So please tell me, why would anyone pay to show the world that they are a clueless moron with one of the internet's most useless websites?

#14     Sep 4, 2008
  5. GTS

GTS

LOL, I love it when a sponsor gets so riled up.

You have convinced me with your professional and cool demeanor - where do I sign up?

#15     Sep 4, 2008
  6. No, clueless moron that you are, you don't get it. I am a profitable trader who quickly recognizes worthless garbage and I don't waste my time with it.

If you could actually trade you wouldn't be wasting time promoting a piece of garbage website.

#16     Sep 4, 2008
  7. Investing Vue is not peddling any snake oil like the majority of sponsors .

He posts his live trades, unlike other sponsors.

The guy is being upfront with what hes trying to do.

He takes alot of crap from people here......yet still listens to ideas.

He is improving his web site as we give him our opinion of it.

Just what kind of sponsor are you guys looking for?

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS SPONSOR.

so what if hes not that good at marketing himself.....................................

Only those looking for sheep to shear, are the ones with polished marketing skills! remember that.

By the way.... he PAID in order to be allowed to post in every forum ..... so BACK OFF!!

WHY CANT YOU GUYS LEAVE HIM ALONE????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ

#17     Sep 4, 2008
  8. Maybe ET should charge a monthly flat fee (say, $200), plus a fee for each post ($20)...

#18     Sep 4, 2008
  9. This sponsor may in fact be a decent trader, but his marketing tactics are flat out terrible. Just see the poll results.

He needs to take that $2k/day he is earning and hire a marketing firm to promote his site.

In case that was not clear - ALL YOU ARE DOING IS PISSING PEOPLE OFF. THAT IS COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE FOR MARKETING OF YOUR WEBSITE.

You are just wasting money by paying ET to spam every thread you can.

#19     Sep 4, 2008
  10. Pathetic... At least ET could use some kind of "quality filter" for sponsors, otherwise it harms it's reputation so much (and already harmed)...

I have nothing against decent sponsors such as IB, Tradestation or like that, but going as low as promoting other FORUMS.... Sounds like self-destruction... :D

#20     Sep 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.