Investing Vue - worst sponsor ever, trying to wreck ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by yoohoo, Sep 4, 2008.

who hates sponsors multiple posting and hijacking ET

1. Yes I hate it: please stop

52 vote(s)
    98.1%
  2. No knock yourself out posting.

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find it hard to believe that ET doesn't have rules to prevent sponsors from multiple posting and also that a sponsor would post so many times.

This guy really needs help.

Can we please bring back JH and the warring tribes. At least they added some variety.

2. GTS

GTS

Agreed. And if ET has really gone downhill this thread will suddenly disappear...

3. The saddest part is these posts come up during market hours, when there is serious action going on ! Today is a perfect example. One does wonder if these folks actually know how to click BUY/SELL.

4. The guy is making a fool out of himself. The promoted website is a useless piece of garbage.

5. eagle

eagle

Doesn't sound like a service, but rather like a desperate spam.

6. 20-0

Wow wow. An ET first. Barron, take note.

7. Jachyra

Jachyra

As bad as this guy's actions make him look, I think it reflects much more poorly on Baron and ET. Its an absolute joke that he's willing to let a paid sponsor get away with this kind of behavior just so he can keep collecting whatever trivial sponsorship money is being paid. I think there are plenty of legitimate sponsors on this board that ET could survive without this abuser.

8. Dustin

Dustin

If people would stop responding to his posts, and stop looking at his POS website he will eventually go away.

There should be a limit to the number of spam threads a vendor can make in a day...this is ridiculous.

Put him on ignore.

9. I stongly disagree with Rennick given such a hard time and this uninteresting cue charecter is allowed to get away with murder.

Rennick's thread is fun. Interesting Vue is annoying.

10. lol after i put him on ignore half the threads dissapeared from the front page. What a retard...

#10     Sep 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.